Chapter 1: So Many Harry's

Being at my house was comforting for a while to say the least. Draco had come back to the manor, but we haven't seen each other since the attack on Hogwarts. I missed seeing him, but there was nothing that I could do. Unless, I decided to become a death eater but there was no way that would happen. I'd become a traitor to my friends and family if I do that.

And at what cost would it be to become a death eater? There'd be no point. I've fought Voldemort once with Harry during the Triwizard Tournament. Not to mention what happened at the Department of Mysteries.

I had strummed out everything out of my trunk. From my textbooks to my extra robes to the ink that spilled out right when I put it on my bed. It stained the bed sheets leaving me very frustrated as I had to throw them in the wash, hoping it would come out.

I kept a separate stack of everything I would keep such as a journal to write things in, a fresh stack of orbs, crystallized spears, a few books, my butterbeer Chapstick, my firebolt, some clothes, first aid kit, and other things. I clung onto the necklace that Cedric given me a few years ago. I twiddled the metallic eagle trinket between my fingers. I missed him so much. . .

I didn't know what I was going to do with Mystery. Of course I had to take her. Canaan couldn't. He's always away on his missions for work. He barely could schedule his attendance for Lupin and Tonk's wedding.

I glanced at a photo that was taken before my fifth year at Hogwarts. It was a photo of Sirius, Lupin, and I. Hermione captured the photo of us. I smiled at the memory of walking down the halls of the Black household on Grimmlaund Place. I missed Lupin, even if I only recently saw him at his small wedding with Tonks. It was wonderful and quiet and small. I loved it.

I hated it that my uncle was dead. My uncle, my cousin, and my father. . . My mother was still very much alive, but she was the one that didn't deserve to live on earth the most. It's always the kind people that leave this world.

It was still a month before I would even turn seventeen, and my then it would be too late to take my apparition exam. Not that I need it anyways.

I put everything up in a small bag that could fit into my pocket. Canaan and I were going to Potter's home with the Order to help him get to the Burrow. It was a changed plan that Mad-Eye explained to us.

Canaan pulled me along as we flew on our broomsticks all the way to London and to Privet Drive where we would gather together at Harry's house. We made it to Harry's backyard under a Disillusionment Charm. There were many of us who arrived, including Hagrid, Hermione, and Ron.

Once Harry came into view, Hermione and I ran up to him and hugged him as Ron patted him on the back.

"It's so good to see you again!" I said grinning.

"All righ', Harry? Ready fer the off?" said Hagrid.

"Definitely," said Harry. "But I wasn't expecting this many of you!"

"Change of plans," growled Mad-Eye, holding two enormous bulging sacks. "Let's get undercover before we talk you through it."

Harry led us back in the kitchen of his home. I took a good look around as I've never been inside his house before. We settled onto chairs, talking and laughing with each other. I was surprised Mundungus was with us, especially when I tried to kill him at Hogsmeade.

" — And then, of course, my mother was very upset about it but I told her that I had to." Hermione said, finishing her story from earlier.

"Mum would've grounded me until I die if I'd done that," whispered Ron.