[ twelve ]

[ twelve ] 

"Watch where you're going, you fuc-"

Theo nearly choked as Michael elbowed her in the gut. The freshman that had accidentally bumped into her hurried away, head down.

"You're not getting any nicer," he pointed out.

"He shoved me!"

Michael rolled his eyes, noticing that her dramatic tendencies were the root of the problem. "He bumped into you by mistake, calm down. If you stop letting your mind twist everything up so that everyone is against you, you won't be as mean to people and they won't actually be against you."

Theo didn't like people talking about how they thought her mind worked. She knew how her mind worked and that was all there was to it.

Every time Michael picked on her when she was 'mean' to someone, she wanted to snap at him and tell him the real reason Cleo had rejected him. Somehow, she miraculously stopped herself every time.

Except once.

"You have to realize that you're wrong sometimes, Theo, otherwise no one will want to be around you," Michael said calmly, but it made Theo want to rip her nails out one by one.

"Michael, there's a reason that no one wants to be around you either! Cleo is still single, that loser isn't going to get a boyfriend anytime soon!"

Michael looked at her, confused at first but slowly realizing what Theo was explaining. "You lied to me?"

"Obviously! She said that she didn't want a guy who was good in bed and she practically acted as if both of us weren't worth her time. Now do you think you're the nicest one of the both of us?"

Michael ran his hand through his hair. "I don't understand why she wouldn't want to go out with me."

"You need to learn what girls want. Not all girls are whores. If you asked me out by telling me you were good in bed, I'd punch you and leave."

"But that's you and you're a bitch!" Michael yelled, then covered his mouth.

"Maybe whores and bitches aren't the same thing, huh, Mr. Nice-Guy? Have you ever thought of that? I don't need you for anything, Michael. I was fine before you came along and I'll be fine without you."

As Theo walked away, Michael almost stopped her and yelled that he needed her, even if the feeling wasn't mutual, but he didn't.

- 

well michael needs theo but theo is still a bitch and not a whore soo

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

2K

THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE IT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING (AND THIS MADE ME LIKE TEN TIMES HAPPIER BC I WAS REALLY SAD THAT XABI ISNT ON REAL MADRID ANYMORE)

ashley x