[ ten ]

[ ten ] 

Michael caught up to Theo in the hallway the next day. "So what did she say?" he asked excitedly.

"Oh," Theo gasped, caught off guard. "Sorry, Michael, I haven't told her yet."

-

That weekend, Michael saw Theo in The Coffee Bean. "Hey, have you asked her?"

"Crap." Theo slapped her forehead. "I'm really sorry, I totally forgot."

-

After a week of constantly asking, Michael resorted to just confronting Theo at her house. "Theo, what's wrong, why do you keep avoiding asking her? Can you really not do this one thing for me?"

Theo sighed. "I'm so sorry, Michael. To be honest, I keep forgetting. Things just keep coming up."

He gave her a look. "Things keep coming up? Really?"

He left the house without saying goodbye, leaving Theo speechless and oddly guilty.

-

Theo finally gathered up the guts to talk to Cleo. It wasn't very hard to find her - she was in the library most of the time.

Cleo looked up as the shadow overwhelmed her table, eyes widening as she realized who it was. "Hi," she breathed, confused and very intimidated.

"Hi." Theo smiled. "Can I sit down?"

"Um, yeah, sure." Cleo moved her books from the seat next to her.

"So, I like your name." Theo laughed a bit, expecting Cleo to do the same, but Cleo just sat there, her eyes once in a while glancing at the book left wide open on the table, obviously much rather wanting to be reading it than talking to Theo.

"Thanks." Cleo tried to smile but it came out as more of a grimace.

An uncomfortable silence was left at the table. Cleo's glances towards her books became more frequent.

Finally, really wanting to just get the hell out of there, Theo started rambling. "Listen, I'm here because my friend made me come. To be honest, libraries just give me claustrophobia." Cleo looked a bit offended but didn't say anything as Theo continued. "His name is Michael and he really likes you, although I'm not sure why, and he wanted me to tell you that he's really good in bed."

Cleo looked a bit nauseous. She stood up and started gathering her books, not saying a word.

"Wait, you're not gonna even react?"

Cleo closed her eyes and sighed, then responded, "To be honest, I'm kind of offended with every word that just came out of your mouth."

"What," Theo snapped, not sure why she had come here in the first place. "I didn't even say anything mean."

"You said that you weren't sure why he would like me," Cleo said flatly.

"Well I'm not! That's not mean!"

"You don't even realize what you're saying." Cleo laughed. "That's funny. Tell him thanks but no thanks, will you? Not really looking for a guy who's good in bed. I hope you two have fun fucking together, though."

And just like that, she left Theo sitting there in a library, of all places.

about time those two learned i mean god how awful can u get haha am i right or am i right

EVERY TIME I SAY IM BACK FOR GOOD, THEY GIVE ME MORE HOMEWORK AND I CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING ON THE FUCKING WEEKENDS BC I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND IM JUST REALLY OVERWHELMED AND IM A REALLY GOOD STUDENT AND IM STRUGGLING WITH MY CLASSES AND ITS HURTING MY SELF-ESTEEM AND I WANT TO CRY BC IM NOT MAKING YOU GUYS HAPPY IM SO SORRY EVERYONE PLEASE DONT HATE ME

ashley :( x