[ six ]

[ six ] 

That weekend, Theo tried to keep her distance from Michael, wondering if it was true what Elizabeth had said, and she really needed Michael.

So far, she had concluded that she definitely did not need him.

He had called multiple times, but it wasn't that hard for her to simply ignore the ringing. She had had to do it with plenty of other boys before Michael.

She wondered if he needed her. No one had ever needed her before. Only wanted her. And most of the time, sexually.

But she wasn't a whore. And it seriously bothered when people insinuated that. Michael had noticed how much it bothered her, and he usually found it funny...which usually made Theo even more mad.

It strangely appealed to her though: the idea that someone might actually need her.

Out of everyone she had ever met, the only one to realize that she wasn't just a sex toy was Michael. (Albeit, he had treated her the same way as everyone else when he had first met her.)

And she enjoyed whatever kind of relationship they had. She still didn't really understand what it was. But she enjoyed it nonetheless.

She sort of oddly missed him.

Now that she had gotten used to his arm around her waist, his soft kisses, she felt weird without him by her side.

But the only reason that he was even doing all of this was because she was blackmailing him with the prospect of summer school.

She kept repeating it to herself until it stuck.

- 

SHORT BUT TWO UPDATES IN A ROW UR WELCOME

if u want nudes go to the external link yAy