[ eight ]

[ eight ] 

"Well I'm done lying to myself, Michael."

"Lying about what?"

"I guess this - whatever you call it - is a relationship. We're going out right now. We're a couple."

He pondered for a second, then "hmph"ed. "I guess we are."

"Of course we are. I'm always right, Cucumber." She chuckled then looked at his green hair.

He took his phone out and mumbled, "Well this cucumber needs an extra-large condom."

She just rolled her eyes at him, not at all surprised. Probably because she knew that he wouldn't be at all surprised if she had said something like that.

"Why'd you bring it up?" he wondered aloud.

She shrugged. "No reason. I was just thinking that maybe people are expecting something of us."

This caught Michael's attention, and he turned away from his phone to face her. "Expect what from us? If they want anything from us then they can go fuck themselves."

"Calm down, god, I was only thinking."

Michael grunted and went back on his phone. "You should stop thinking. It never ends well."

"You're an ass."

"I'm your boyfriend, remember?" He smiled at her innocently.

"I'm breaking up with you," she stated matter-of-factly.

"You can do that after we've fucked and you've decided that you're intimidated by my talents in bed." Michael lay back on the couch.

"Who says we're ever going to fuck?" Theo asked, getting defensive.

"Oh, well then we might as well just break up now."

Theo popped her gum. "You're a dick."

"A very large one, with green hair."

"That's fucked up."

"So is this relationship."

dont even ask what that was it was crap ok

dedicated to paige bc everyone knows that if shes in the 5sos wattys no one else stands a chance lets face it