[ eleven ]

[ eleven ] 

"So what did she say?" Michael asked excitedly.

Theo looked at him thoughtfully. In the time that she had known him, she had never seen something motivate him so much. It strangely bothered her because she couldn't think of one thing in her life that motivated her the way this girl did for Michael.

"She said that she was sorry but -" Theo paused for a millisecond, Cleo's words ringing in her ears, "but, uh, she already has a boyfriend. I'm sorry, Michael."

There, Theo thought, now no one could call me a bitch.

Michael's eyes saddened, but he pretended nothing was really wrong. "Oh. Well, that's okay, I never really liked her that much anyway. I mean, she was just a loser."

Theo observed the way Michael's eyes shined and the very tip of his nose turned red. She put her arm around his waist and started leading him down the hallway.

"Yeah, she was just a loser."

-

"Uh, Michael?" Theo asked timidly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm mean?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm still going out with you, aren't I?" Michael winked at her, thinking she was joking.

"Oh." Theo chuckled painfully. "Yeah."

Michael looked at her weirdly. "Were you serious?" he asked in alarm. "Since when do you care what other people think?"

"No I don't," she said quickly. "It's just, well, when I was talking to Cleo..." she trailed off.

Michael's eyes darkened. "Of everyone who calls you a bitch, including me, you take the word of a book nerd who I happened to like?"

Happened? Did that mean he didn't like her anymore?

"Well, I don't know," she admitted nervously, "maybe it's just because we were in the library and I hate libraries, but it just got to me."

Michael wasn't sure what being in the library had to do with it, but he didn't mention it. He shrugged. "Well, if you want, I can teach you how to be nice."

She laughed, her bad mood almost completely vanishing. "You want to teach me how to be nice? If anything, it's the other way around."

"Nice try, Theo. We both know that I'm the nicer one of the both of us."

"I hope you two have fun fucking each other." Cleo's reaction to what Michael had said crossed Theo's mind, but she said nothing of it. "And you mean to tell me you don't want anything in return?"

"Well your lack of hair-colour-related nicknames for me would be reward enough."

- 

ok so this might be a little longer than i anticipated but thats ok right??

(i think im actually back this time *crosses fingers, toes, and vagina*)

GUYS IN THE VIDEO ED ACTUALLY SAYS FUCK SO JUST SKIP TO LIKE 0:55 OR SO AND LISTEN TO THE SONG ITS UNCENSORED IT MAKES ME SO HARNY (HAPPY + HORNY)

ashley x