[ four ]

[ four ] 

"An F? Michael, you asshole! I'm totally telling Ms. Bailey that you didn't help me at all."

Michael quickly put his arm in front of Theo to stop her from walking to Ms Bailey's classroom. "Now, baby, you don't really mean that."

She laughed at him incredulously. "Yes I do, Zebra," she referred to his black-and-white-striped hair. "I'm not letting you get away with anything."

"Now don't be a bitch," he said, quickly getting angry.

"Don't be a bastard!" she retaliated.

Ms. Bailey rushed out of her classroom and looked for the source of the foul language. She stared at them both sharply and jabbed her finger towards them. "Both of you, principal's office, now."

-

The whole way to the principal's office, the two kept whispering insults to each other.

"Slut."

"Jackass."

"Twat."

"Dick."

As they reached the door, Michael finally cracked and worriedly said, "Alright, listen. I know I didn't help you with the project, but please don't snitch on me. I'll - I - I'll buy you a - what do you want?" he said desperately. "I can't get in trouble again, or else I'll have to go to summer school."

Theo had never seen him so venerable, and she had to admit to herself that it was nice to see this side of him.

Theo thought of what she needed most of all. Well that was an easy one, nothing. (Well, maybe some tampons, she was running out of those.)

So what did she want, then? She smirked. "A car would be nice."

Seeing the colour drain from his face, she laughed. "You asked what I wanted, Zebra."

"Anything else?" he asked weakly.

She thought about it some more. "Could you get all the pervy guys off my back?" Particularly including you, she thought.

"Done. I'll get on it once we get done with Mr. Assface, here."

"I'm sorry, what was that, Mr. Clifford?" Mr. Fassfate said to Michael as he opened the door, eyebrows raised to the point that they were lost in his hair.

"Um, I like your tie, sir...?"

"That's what I thought."

- 

YAY THEY MADE ANOTHER DEAL TOGETHer (shame theo havent u learned from the first time when he didnt help u at all with your science project whooPS)

!!!!!!!!!!!   IF YOU LIKE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, and you want to follow a rad accunt (that was not a typo) then @losangelouis is pretty awesome if i do say so myself. idk maybe u should just drop by and say hi (that rhymed im so cool)

follow and read the story or else i will go kelly kaPOWski on you (saved by the bell is the best show omg)