14: Saved

Tyler's POV

My eyelids stuck together like cement as I slowly pulled them apart. I could feel how crusty, groggy and gross they were once they were open. My ears were ringing, and I looked at what was in front of me only to see white panels.

White?

I thought. I blinked to clear my vision and the ringing in my ears had faded. I could feel someone touching my hand. I still wasn't fully awake, so it was hard to move. Once I was up, I turned my head to see Josh, with puffy eyes and a red face. Yet, his smile remains.

I tried to sit up, but Josh and some other lady stopped me before I could.

"Whoa, hey, take it easy Ty."
Josh said.
He clicked a button and moved what I was assuming was a bed so that it was tilted. Now that I was sitting up, I realized where I was.

The potted plant in the corner of the room, the window next to Josh along with an empty chair. Everything smelled...clean. But whatever I ate tasted awful.

Then it clicked.

"J...Josh. I'm...I'm sorry."
My voice was raspy my throat was sore. My face heated up and I felt like crying...but nothing came out.

"Shh, it's okay baby, it's all okay."
He planted a kiss on my forehead.
I only could remember so much about what had happened that night.

"Josh? What happened?"
His face dropped.

"Well....you ran out of the house when I was asleep, took some pills, cut your arm, and tried to jump off a bridge to get to the point."
He was crying. I felt so guilty. I'm making my boyfriend cry.

It all came back to me at once. I observed the cast on my arm and leg, the bandage on my other arm, and the bandage on my left ribs. The pain kicked in, and everything was throbbing.

"Um...excuse me, nurse?"
She turned around with a clipboard in her hand.

"Hm?"
"May I get a glass of water and some mouthwash. I feel terrible."

She nodded and wondered off.
When she came back, she explained my injuries.

"Well, I understand the bones thing,"
I said.

"But how come my throat sore and i have a horrid taste in my mouth?"

"Well Mr. Joseph,"
"Please, call me Tyler"
I cut her off.

"Okay then, Tyler. You overdosed on some pills, and we had to pump your stomach before your organs failed, but the taste and soreness should be gone within a few days."

I use the mouthwash, spit it into a nearby trashcan, then I took a gulp of water.

"Also, that man who gave you the bag? He has been taken care of."
She said happily walking out of the room. I turned my head to face Josh.

"Wait...so Leo is dead?!"
I start to freak out.

"No, no baby he's not. But he's in jail for over 10 years. It's all gonna work out fine, I promise."

I felt relieved.

What if he comes after you?

I tried to shake off these thoughts...but I just couldn't.

What if he escapes?

What if he's planning to hunt you down for putting him in jail?

What if he hired some hitman to come and k-

"Ty?"
Josh squeezed my hand.

I blinked out of my day-dream like state, and looked at Josh as he responded with worried eyes.

"Your anxiety is bad...isn't it?"
I nod.
"*sigh*. I promise you, everything is gonna be alright. I won't let anyone come near you, okay? And I know that won't stop your anxiety, but the doctor told me he'll be prescribing some anti-anxiety and anti-depressants for you."
Josh smiles at me weakly. I knew he was exhausted.

"Thank you, Joshua. For everything. I don't deserve such an amazing man in my life. I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through."

He stands up, and hugs me from the side of my bed.

"I love you Tyler Joseph."

"I love you too, Joshua Dun."

--

A/N: THIS ISNT THE END!! I will most likely add a few more chapters about him going home and josh taking care of him and...other things :D