9: Gone

Leo held the blade close to my neck, I can feel the cold metal caressing my skin.

"What the FUCK do you want?"
I asked angrily.
He gave me his stupid dumbass smirk.

"I want you to understand how messed up you are to fuck with me. You think you're brave and all for saying 'fuck you'. But now you think you're cool enough to come to a party? Wow. Now that your boyfriend isn't here to protect you, I have a pretty good chance of making this message clear."

His hand pulls me into the farthest stall, which happens to be the biggest one too. He throws me against the wall and starts punching. I can feel the warm blood drip down my nose, but he doesn't stop. He just keeps punching, and punching. I never thought I'd be so used to this kind of pain.

My head is spinning, and he finally stops. My lip is split and my head is pounding.
Before he leaves, he gives me a small bag.

"Oh, and because you're the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, I thought I ought to help you do everyone a favor."

I look at the plastic bag only to see razors and a bottle of sleeping pills.

"If you speak a word of this, your boyfriend won't live to graduate, got that? I hope you're smart enough to figure out what I want you to do."

I nod. After he left, I quickly shut and locked the stall door. I wasn't sad, but tears were pouring out of my eyes like a broken sink. I couldn't feel anything. I was numb. I wasn't worried about anything, I wasn't upset, I was just...existing. And I didn't like it. Not anymore.
I picked myself up and went over to the sinks and washed off my face the best I could. The mirror reflected shades of blue and purple on my eye and cheek. Everything is a bit blurry from the beating, but that's alright, because I'm thinking about leaving anyways, so it won't matter.

Nothing will matter.

Especially if I'm gone.