Chapter 4:

this is just a short chapter letting everyone know that i havent forgotten about you and will upload soon i promise!!

At the house it was very quiet. Klaus had gone to collect a blood sample from his siblings, Elijah had gone to compulse my family into thinking I had gone to a relatives house for the holidays and Rebecca had gone to feed on some homeless person. 

Being alone in a huge house with a surround sound system and a massive kitchen is amazing!

As soon as I was left alone I turned up the stereo and plugged my phone into the dock. I put on the P!nk song that I was listening to before I was so rudely interrupted by Klaus and started singing like a maniac.

“I’m not here for your entertainment

 You don’t really wanna mess with me tonight

Just stop and take a second,

I was fine before you walked into my life!”

It was at this point where I danced into the kitchen and decided that I was still hungry but stopped when I saw a tall figure facing away from me. Dressed in black jeans, a black t-shirt and a jacket that was…wait for it… black. This was my kind of person.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked him politely. I’m usually more observant but I have been on my feet all day and couldn’t stop the stranger as he rushed at me and held me off the ground by my throat.

“Who are you” he growled. Now as you might guess it was really hard to talk when your windpipe was being crushed so instead of answering him I just gurgled a little bit. The hold on my throat loosened and I used this opportunity to fling this guy across the room and suspend him from the ceiling by an invisible string.

“I think I’ll do the questioning” I said to the man who now resembles a piñata. “Who are you?” not very original I know but it was all I could think of asking. He looked around trying to find out what had just happened,.

“I’m Damon, Damon Salvatore”

“Hi there Damon, I’m Crys.” I released him and he dropped to the floor. “What are you doing in my house?”

“Your house?” he questioned getting up off the floor, “You’re a little young to own your own house. Besides I thought this house belonged to Klaus.”

“Well it does,”

“Ok…I don’t get it”

“It’s a long story, and I’m so busy… you know, dancing and what not”

He took a step closer to me and leaned down so that his piercing blue eyes were level with mine. A look of concentration came over his face and I was confused until he said.

“Tell me why you are here”

Oh my god.

“Are you trying to compel me? That is so rude!” I yell. I hold my hands out in front of me and he shoots up into the air for the second time. I walk through the house and down into the basement with Damon bobbing along behind me.

The Basement looks more like a dungeon, so that’s what I will call it. The dungeon is large and scary, with steel doors lining the corridor. Each steel door is guarding a cell. I don’t want to think about why Klaus has a mini prison under his house but at the moment it has come in handy. With my awesome skills I let Damon down gently into the chair that was in the middle of the room and tied him to it, I thought about drenching the ropes in vervain but since Damon hasn’t actually harmed me that might be overkill.

“Now that you’re tied down… I want you to apologise!” I demanded. Now he was really confused.

“Apologise?” he snorted “yeah, good luck with that”

“Fine” I sigh “I’ll just let Klaus deal with you when he gets home.”

I skip out of the cell and lock the door. Turning the handle with a screech and make my way out of the basement. Since there is nothing else to do I go to my room and there, sitting on my bed, are the hundreds of shopping bags full of my new clothes. I have been putting this off for a while but I guess its time to put everything away.

i told you it was short... but holidays are in a few days and then i will have more time to write!! yay!!

xox