Chapter 8 - the real would you rather

No ones pov
Adrian-"so how do you play this game exactly, I've heard of would you rather but not real"
Mari-"it's simply the same concept but you actually have to do what you choose"
Alya had a great idea, she was trying to convince Mari to choose a guy but she can't do that without them confessing.
Alya-"ugg Mari I don't feel well can I just say the question to everyone?"
Mari-"of course Alya, do you need any water"
Alya-"yeah sure that will be great"
Mari goes downstairs and gets Alya some water. Alya turns to the guys.
Alya-"btw you guys are going to get extremely hard ones, only the best for my Mari"
Luka-"umm Alya I thought you weren't feeling well"
Felix-"Luka it's Alya, she would do anything to get information out of us... even the stuff about Maris kiss mark on your neck"
Luka sarcastically-"oh I can't wait"
Mari comes back into the room and gives Alya a glass of water then they started to play.
Alya-"so Mari you are up first, would you rather pour ice down your top or put ketchup in you're hair"
Mari-"oh that's easy, let me get the ice"
Mari gets the ice and pours it down her top
Mari-"oh my god its so cold, its so cold!"
Ever started to laugh including Mari because she was doing a funny dance.
Mari-"ok done, next person"
Alya-"ok so luka would you rather kiss Mari on the cheek or hug her in an awkward position for 2 minutes "
Alya sneakily gets her phone out whist Luka is deciding.
Luka-"umm ill hug her"
When luka is hugging her Alya gets her phone out.
Alya-"yes one of each boy"
Luka-"Adrian, Felix I feel your pain now"
When they stopped hugging they both looked at each other and started blushing.
Alya-"so the next person is... Adrian"
Adrien-"oh god"
Alya-"Adrian would you rather call Chloe and tell her you love her or sing breaking free from high school musical with Luka but you are Gabriella"
Adrian didn't have to think about his choice, he grabbed Luka and started singing.
Alya-"singing with Luka it is"
Felix took the opportunity to record his lovely brothers singing.
Adrian-"happy Alya"
Alya-"very"
Alya-"the next person is Felix"
Felix-"actually Alya why doesn't us three come up with a would you rather for you and you can ask us one which we all have to give an opinion on"
Alya-"hmm persuading deal... Ok fine, so what's my choices"
Felix-"call Nino and fake break up with him or call Chloe saying you hate Mari"
Alya gets her phone out
Luka-"ooh who is it going to be"
Person on the phone-"hello?"
Alya-"hey Chloe, its Alya"
Chloe-"ugg what do you want"
Alya fake crys-"its just that I understand now"
Chloe-"understand what"
Alya-"why you hate Mari"
Chloe-"oh my dad is calling me we will talk on Monday"
Alya-"ok"
Alya-"happy"
Adrian-"extremely"
Alya so your choices are- tell Mari why you like her or sleep on the balcony tonight"
All the boys-"I chose to tell Mari why I like her"
Mari goes bright red and looks over to Alya-"why Alya, why"
Alya-"what its interesting"
Mari face plants her hands, than looks back up
Alya-"Felix,your first"
Felix-"ok... Here it goes... Umm Mari, I really like you and I love how your eyes glimmer in the night time and how it looks like a million galaxy's has fallen into your soul. I adore how you have the same smile as my mother, its not a fake one as well it is genuine, and I just love you In general.
Mari's eyes were watering but not a single tear fell out-"that was amazing Felix, you are so sweet"
Alya-"Adrian, your next"
Adrian-"Mari I love you, I know you told me you loved me but I didn't know my feeling then, I love how kind you are to others and and you don't care about your past with them. I like how you don't give up, how you care for yourself friends and family and I love you"
Mari had no words-"thank you Adrien, your words mean a lot to to me"
Alya-"an then there was one"
Luka-"Mari, I have just recently realised I have fallen in love with you, from your gorgeous eyes to your loving personality, I love how even if someone had a rough past you done judge them, but instead you care for them, you have shown a light at the end of a tunnel and for that I am grateful I have fallen in love with you"
Mari-"you have given me enough praise luka thank you"
Alya-"ok Mari, would you rather kiss all three of them on the cheek or tell them which one of them you like more"
Mari does something unexplained in Alyas eyes, she got up and kissed all three of them. Alya took the chance to take a photo.
Mari-"im sorry you guys I really don't know, please don't wait for my answer, find love waiting is not worth it"
Felix got up and when to mari-"waiting for love is always going to be worth it"
Alya-"you know what, its getting late we should really go to sleep"
Mari-"yeah we should"
Mari laid out a quilt big enough for 5 people
Adrian-"Mari why aren't you sleeping on your bed,"
Mari-"well I feel bad if im sleeping comfortably and you guys aren't"
Adrian-"don't worry I don't care also you should sleep comfortably"
Mari-"I'm good"
Adrian-"but..."
Alya-"I have already tried talking her out of the idea it is useless Adrian"
They were all soon in bed Alya and Felix were on the ends Mari next to Alya and Adrien next to Felix with luka in the middle next to mari and Adrien"
Once all the boys were asleep Alya turned to Mari
Alya-"can't sleep?"
Mari-"no, I just can't choose, who do you think"
Alya-"honestly Adrians out of the picture, he had his chance and well luka is lovely he also likes the same things as you but Felix is more determined and he looks he genuinely loves you but I don't know"
Mari-"so much help Alya"
Alya-"its your choice they will understand"
Mari-"I know"
Alya-"hey get some rest remember Adrien has that surprise for you and Felix tomorrow"
Mari yawns-"thank you Alya"
Alya-"no problem"
Then they both fall asleep

Hey guys thank you all go 1k reads you mean so much to me, I'm thinking of doing a Q&A what question would you like me to answer?