Capter 4 - truth or dare

11:00pm in the Agreste's house:
Alya spins the bottle and it landed on Felix.
Mari- "ha Felix you got Alya prepare for the worst"
Alya- "Felix, truth or dare?"
Felix- "truth"
Alya- "I'll make this an easy one as it is your first time playing with me, hmm, why didn't live with Adrian when you were born? Because Adrian isn't telling me"
Felix- "well when we were born my mum and dad didn't have enough money to look after me and Adrian (as they hadn't started there business yet) but mother didn't want to give me to an adoption centre, so she gave me to my aunt who couldn't have children, really it could have been Adrian living with her but I just got unlucky that day"
Alya- "Adrian why didn't you tell me it's not that bad"
Adrian- "I honestly didn't know, father doesn't tell me anything"
Nino- "dude seriously you're father needs a chill pill"
Adrian- "Yeh I know"
Mari- "I'm going to quickly go to the bathroom just carry on with the game"
Everyone- "ok"
Nino spins the bottle it landed between Felix and Adrian, Nino winks at Alya "truth or dare you two"
Both- "dare"
Mari comes back in and sits down- "so who is it"
Alya- "the Agreste brothers"
Nino- "I dare you both to kiss the person you like the most in this room"
Both- "ok" they both leaned over to Marinette and kissed her at the same time, felix on the right cheek and Adrian on the left.
Alya- 'takes photos' "this is my new background"
Mari- "Alya!" She turned bright red
Alya- "looks like the Agreste brothers have the same taste in women, better chose fast Marinette"
Mari curled up into a ball and blushes
Adrian spins the bottle and it landed on Alya- "Truth or dare"
Alya- "truth"
Adrian- "aww your no fun, but why do u ship me with Mari"
Alya- "Agreste your two kind to me, I only ship you to because you belong with each other but filix has a very strong chance to Adrian so watch your back"
Mari- "I don't want to spin the bottle, don't worry I will do the truth and dares" she says with her head still in her lap.
Felix spins the bottle and it landed on Mari- "truth or dare"
Mari- "dare"
Felix- " I dare you to kiss the person you like most"
Alya- "oooo Mari's feeling will soon be revealed"
Mari looks up smiling- "ok!" She gets up and went over to Alya and kissed her hand.
Everyone was in shock.
Mari- "what I found a loophole, you told me to kiss the person I like the most and Alya is my best friend of course I like her more than any of you"
Everyone still jaw dropped
Mari- 'giggling' " I think we should go to sleep now agreed"
Everyone- "Agreed"
In the morning Marinette got up first, she tried getting up but she was pinned down by Adrian and Felix both hugging her while they were asleep.
Mari- "Psst Alya" she whisper shouted
Alya- 'checks phone' "Mari it's half 5 in the morning and school doesn't start until 8:30 if you woke me up for no reason I will be cranky all day"
Mari- "help me Alya!"
Alya looks up to see Adrian wrapped around the right side of Marinette and Felix on the left side.
Alya- 'starts giggling' "well they do say brother have to share"
Mari- " Alya this is serious, help me"
Alya- "Mari... I couldn't pull them off is I wanted to" 'gets out phone and takes pictures'
Mari-"Alya!"
Alya- "but they look so comfortable"
Marinette death stares Alya
Alya-"fine, but only if you smile for the camera"
Mari sarcastically smiles at the camera
Alya- "give me your phone, I'm downloading the air horn app to get them off you 'she gives phone back' just put your volume all the way up and press the button"
Mari pressed the button and Nino jumped up while Adrian and Felix fell on the floor.
Mari- "good your all up" 'walks to the bathroom to take a shower'
Felix,Adrian and Nino- "WHAT TF JUST HAPPENED!"
Alya- "the Agreste twins wont want to know, but I'll tell you at school Nino" 'winks'
Marinette walks out of the shower with knee length black skinny jeans and a ruby red shot sleeve crop top. Everyone stares at her with fascination.
Mari- "btw if everyone wants to shower and get to school on time we all better start getting ready now"
7:45:
For breakfast everyone had scrambled eggs on toast
Everyone else's outfits:
Alya- blue jeans with purple shorts sleeve top.
Nino- sleeveless blue hoodie with and orange top and black jeans.
Adrian- black jeans with a green shirt and and blue denim jacket.
Felix- Black blazer and trousers with a white t-shirt that has a red outline along the neck
Mari-"Felix you know you don't have to dress that formal we are only going to school"
Felix- "Mari this isn't formal, in Colchester we had to wear a school uniform, now that was formal"
Mari-"ok, what ever you say"
At school:
Nino leaves to go talk to Mrs bustier whilst the others stay in the playground.
Chloe-"Adrikins"
Adrian- "stop calling me Adrikins that's not my name"
Chloe- "I thought boyfriend and girlfriend are meant to have nicknames for each other" smiling
Adrian- "Chloe I have told you a million times we are not boyfriend and girlfriend, heck I'm barely your friend, can you please just leave me alone"
Chloe- "oh Adrikins I just came over to tell you miss bustier has a new seating plan she has also rearranged the classroom so there are tables of 6"
Felix- "ok thank you oh queen Chloe, but be off"
Chloe-"humph, you're not nice like you're brother, byyee Adrikins" blows kiss
Alya-"oh god" rolls her eyes
Felix- "Adrikins?" about to burst out laughing
Adrian- "I don't even know myself" rubbing the back of his neck.
Nino comes rushing to the playground
Mari-"what's wrong Nino?"
Nino-"three things, one the tables have been moved around"
Alya- "know that"
Nino-"two there is a new seating plan"
Mari- "already know that"
Nino-"how?"
Alya-"Chloe"
Nino-"and three, there is a new kid named Luka, who Marinette has to show around"
Adrian and Felix-"WHAATT!"
Alya-"ohh there is going to be some drama in Mari's love life"
Mari-"you don't know that"
Alya about to talk but Nino interrupts
Nino-"oh and I forgot there is some good news, us five and Luka are sitting next to each other"
Everyone-"yes!"
In class:
Mari and Alya sit on the same row with a spare set in the middle for Luka, and the boys sit on the same row facing them, Felix opposite Mari, Adrian opposite Luka and Nino opposite Alya. Then there was a knock on the door...