Chapter 5 - Luka

Marinette's pov:
I look up once I heard the door knock.
Miss bustier- "come in"
I then saw a tall boy he had luscious blue and black hair with a large face, his eyes were crystal blue like mine and he had a gorgeous smile.
Luka-"hello, my name is Luka Couffaine"
Miss bustier-"why hello there Luka, nice to finally meet you, why don't you tell the class about yourself?"
Luka-"well first of all I am the older brother of Juleka umm... I like music and drawing especially designs it's sort of one of my hobbies- oh and I don't like stuck up people I see no point in them"
Alya gathers the table together.
Alya-"well boys" looking at Adrian and Felix "looks like you will have competition, he likes all the same things Mari does"
Adrian and Felix-"oh god more competition" whilst they both face planted there hands.
Miss bustier-"Luka, you sit next to Marinette and Alya, Marinette will you please raise your hand so he knows where you are"
So I raised my hand and Luka started walking towards me.
Miss bustier-"Marinette will be showing you around the school this week, so don't be afraid to ask her anything"
Luka-"ok miss"
Luka sits down and I decided to introduce myself "hello my name is Marinette but you can call me Mari" I smiled to be friendly.
Alya-"hi I'm Alya, nice to meet you"
Adrian-"hi I'm Adrian"
Felix-"hello I am Felix"
Nino-"hi dude I'm Nino, nice to know you"
Luka-"oh wow you guys are all so friendly, nice to meet you" he smiled at all of us and sat down.
"So Luka, if you're Julekas older brother then how come we have never heard of you or met you?"
Luka-"well me and Juleka don't get along per say"
I look over and see Juleka scowling at her older brother, I smile at her to calm her down and she smiled back and waved.
5 minuets before the bell
"Oh Luka we need to go"
Luka-"how come?"
"I need to show you around the school a little before it gets to crowded"
Luka-"oh ok"
When we leave the classroom I asked
"so Luka..."
Luka-"yes Mari"
"um I wanted to ask you in class but I thought it might be personal and I didn't want to make you say it but, why didn't you and Juleka go to the same school before I mean you are brother and sisters?"
Luke-"you were right when you said it was personal, if I cut the personal part out then long story short I got accepted in a college that she wanted to go to but then the college burned down and I had to come here"
"oh I don't know what to say but I'm very sorry you had to experience that"
Luka-"it's ok now"
"But still... it must have been traumatising"
Luka-"it was a little but I got over it"
Ring ring
No ones pov:
Mari-"Oh that's the bell, my friends will be coming out to meet us in 5...4...3...2..." Alya then pounced on top of her
Alya-"ha lol I scared you didn't I" laughing
Mari-"Yeh Alya you scared me so much, I mean it's not like I was expecting it"
Luka started to laugh at her sarcastic comment She made.
Alya-"hmm seems you have also taken a fancy to Marinette"
Luka- 'nervously' "w-what are you talking about"
Alya-"I mean you like Mari as well"
Luke-"what do you mean as well?"
Alya-"don't you know the Agreste twins both like her" she yanked them from behind her by their t-shirts.
Mari-"Ignore her, she ships me with everyone"
Alya-"Not everyone only you 3 and Nathaniel but he moved and I don't think long distance ships work"
Everyone laughs
Nino-"by the way did you even know they were twins Luka"
Luka-"honestly not until Alya told me"
Nino-"oh well to be honest Felix only joined a few days ago and we just found out about him"
Luka-"ok few I thought I was oblivious"
Alya-" trust me you are not as oblivious as Mari and Adrian"
Luka had a confused look on his face
Nino-"it's actually so funny, so basically Mari used to have a crush on Adrian but he didn't notice until it was to late then Adrian fell for her and she still doesn't notice"
Mari-"Nino can you please stop shipping me with Adrian"
Nino-"see what I'm talking about!"
Luka laughs
The bell goes and they head up to class, once the class settled down miss bustier told us:
Miss bustier-"so class this for this weeks homework you will be working in pairs, you will choose you pair from the hat"
Alya got Felix as her partner
Nino got Adrian
And Mari got Luka
Alya-"oh wow we got alright partners"
Felix-"speak for yourself I wanted to be with mari" he put a fake sad face on.
Mari-"I'm sorry you had to deal with Alya Felix but... yeh I don't have a but I'm just sorry" she laughs and everyone joins her.
Luka-"so what day do you want to work on the project?"
Mari-"how about Saturday?"
Luka-"that's good for me, my house or yours?"
Mari-"um how about mine you can meet my parents, actually how about we all meet up at mine after 5 accept you Luka, of course we will be working on the project how about we meet at one?"
Luka-" that will be perfect"
Saturday:
Luka's pov:
I arrived at Marinette house, she gave me the address and all I saw was a bakery, I texted Mari because I thought she gave me the wrong address

Luka: hi Mari I'm a the address
you gave me and I'm at a bakery?

Mari: hi sorry you are in the
Right place I will be down in
Just a minute.

Luka: ok see you

Once I sent the last text i heard the sound of foot steps running down some stairs then the bakery door opened to a beautiful Marinette