13. Minato and Kushina

🌺

"No training today? Why?" Ino crossed her arms and pouted.

"That's right you said you would teach me that awesome jutsu of yours!" Naruto glared at the future people.

"Well all this talk about our past made me kinda want to start telling stories again..." Naruto smiled.

"Naruto. Wouldn't it be difficult for Sasuke to erase their memories if they knew to much?" Older Kakashi asked his student.

"Oh come one sensei! I am sure you also want to see their reactions when they learn about the future and how much badasses we all are!"

"Show off... Fine!" Kakashi muttured and sat down which the younger them took it as a cue to sit down as well.

"Were should I begin?"

"Oh Naruto that is indeed a really difficult question you ask!" Sakura smiled at him teasingly.

"Yeah yeah like you have actually kived ao lng and you can't even remember what happened in your life. Geez!"

"Boruto! You have heard his stories countless times! Please shut up I want to learn about his life too!" Shikadai refused the urge to roll his eyes at his friend.

"Oh I know! I should start from the very beggining  like I did with you Boruto! Thanks!" Naruto gave one of his big grins at him and Boruto looked away.

"But would we need also a small play going on in the backround like you did with Boruto? You know to make them imagine the characters right and for it to be more realistic?"

"Hinata, since when did you become a director?"

"I don't know what you mean Naruto. It was your idea..."

"No I mean the way you explained it and-"

"Will you stop you two! We want to know what happened!" Sakura almost jumped from her spot over to Naruto.

"Yes Sakura-chan! Sorry Sakura-chan!" Naruto said and when the young kunoichi sat down he sighed with relief which made both Hinata's giggle at him.

"Anyway so let's do the play in the backround as Hinata suggested." he made two Shadow clones and the transformed the two into two different people.

The place of the Naruto clones had taken a man and a woman. The man looked a lot like future Naruto with longer hair smaller blue eyes without his trademark whiskers and almost sun burned skin. Over the shinobi jacket he wore the Hokage cloak. The woman besides him had long red hair and violet eyes bright skin she wore a dark green dress.

"Is that the forth Hokage Namikage Minato?" Sakura pointed at the male who she had read about in her history books.

"Yes. And he really place a big part in the story. Can you guess who the woman besides him is?" Naruto smiled at his leasteners.

Kakashi tried to hold back his shock. How had Naruto known about his sensei and his wife? He looked downwords trying to figure out what think of the situation.

His older self who was sitting besides him whispeared at him "He knows..."

Kakashi's eyes widened "H-He knows?"