12. During chunnin exams...

🌻

"Good morning Sasuke-kun!"

"Hn."

"Are you heading to the inn too?"

"Yeah..."

'How akward...'

"So Sasuke-kun,  how was training with erm... Sasuke-kun?"

"Fine I guess..."

'Come on! Ask her about it...'

"Sakura..."

"What is Sasuke-kun?"

'Oh my gosh! Is he going to ask me out?'

"About older Sakura..."

"Oh" her face dropped.

"What was that streingh?"

"Huh?"

"You know, the earthquake she caused with one punch..."

Sasuke tried to act as uninterested as possible, kinda failing though...

"Oh! It was a chakra boosted punch! Something I am going to learn to once I perfect my chakra control that is..." they reached the inn.

"Hn. Lucky."

"What was that?"

"N-nothing..." Sasuke looked away.

'Oh my gosh us he emberassed? Cute!'

(A/N I should have a warning about an out of character Sasuke... He is a bit difficult to write...)

.
.
.

"Let's go out for ramen!" small Naruto cheered for some odd reason he had already been to the inn once Sakura and Sasuke arrived.

"Again? Are you sure about that? Me and Hinata would be really happy to cook something for you guys!"

Naruto thought about it for a while.

"Don't worry! Their cooking is awesome!" Future Naruto held his thumbs up.

"Okay I guess..." Naruto replied.

"Great! Aunt Hinata's food is really good!" Boruto said. (A/N they had a talk about how he should adress people)

The two women headed into the small kitchen the room Hinata stayed had and started cooking.

The others decided to talk a little.

"Isn't it the time for the chunnin exams?"

"Young Naruto looked at the older Sasuke confused.

"Chunnin exams?"

Sakura and older Naruto sighed while the Uchiha's rolled their eyes.

"Chunnin exams are the exams gennin take to get the chunnin title!" Sakura quickly explained.