5. Knock

💠

A knock was heard from the door.

"Hmm.. Come in." Naruti send a glare at him. Why would the third just invite random people in at a time like this.

"We came to report on our miss- are we interupting something?" Kurenai walked in with her team on her heels.

"Actually no Kurenai. I need to tell you something important. Can you also call Asuma?"

"I'll send my team to fetch him."

"Then you better send these guys out too."  Older Naruto pointed at team 7 "We better discuss this in private without them interupting us again."

"Huh? Why would we listen to you?" Naruto yelled pointing back at the older blonde.

"You won't listen to him but maybe you will listen to me Naruto?" the third looked at him.

Naruto growled and started walking out with Kurenai's team.

.
.
.

"I can't believe this!"

Naruto was walking quickly making the others having to jog to catch up with him.

"Hey Naruto! What's wrong?" Kiba asked the first to catch up to him.

"The people that were in there... We'll tell you guys when we find the Asuma's team..." Sasuke said.

After a short while they found Asuma, Naruto shouted at him to go to the Hokage's office while he also grabbed Shikamaru and headed yo the training grounds to talk to them too.

.
.
.

Asuma was pretty much curious about qhat was going on for Naruto to yell at him like that.

He knocked on the door the third letting him in.

He stood there in question at the foreigners and the third started explaing what was going on to him.

.
.
.

"So these people claim to be from the future? Unbelievable!" that was Ino.

"Believe it! They even knew about Sasuke's d-"

"Don't say it dobe!"

"About Sasuke's whaaat...?" Ino asked.

"Anyway, I say these guys are dangerous! We have to do something about it!"

"Like what?"

The voice made everyone jump.

"Y-you! How long were you up there?" Naruto glared at him.

"So this is one of the guys you were talking about." Shimo looked at the man.

Hinata activated her Byakugan to give the man a look over his chackra.

Man was he strong!

"Is he really? My gosh he is hot!" Ino said heart forming onthe place her eyes ought to be.

"I am sure if you knew who I was you wouldn't say that Ino..." the man scratched his head.

"Y-you know me?"

"Of course I know you! I know every single one you!"

"Oh common Ruto-kun! Don't tell them things without us..." Older Sakura transported besides younger Sasuke stratling him.

"Whatever..." Older Sasuke pooped up besides Sakura.

Ino, Shikamaru and Choji were staring at tge new comers.

"Anyway we got good news for you!" Older Sakura smiled "The hokage has let us to tell you what we know about you in the future!"

"And how do we know if what you tell us is true or not?" that was Shikamaru.

"Well we already have told these three something we, shouldn't know, but it seems someone still doesn't believe me..." Older Naruto trailed of.

"Hmph!"

"Okay...? Anyway we can like ask anything?"

"Well yes!"

"But! First we need to get some rest. It's been a long day."

"Oh comon! Now that we were going to the good stuff!"

The adults laughed.

"Anyway, we are going to get ourselves an inn and relax. See ya!"

"Wait! Do you know your way around here? Do you need us to help you?"

The young Naruto's friends looked at him confused for his sudden change of behavior.

But Naruto knew exactly what was going on.

"Well no need to! I know this place like the back of my hand! Besides I was alive during this timeline, I know were I am going! Again see ya later!" they walked off.

Everyone scartered and went to their homes. But older Sakura wondered:

"Naruto where is your Hokage cape?"

.
.
.

A young man was staring at the cloth in between the the tree's branches.

"Hmm... Seventh. Interesting..."

.
.
.

The two silver haired men were sitting looking at the other.

"So you are the future me huh?"
.
.
.

Finished another chapter.

If you are interested in Naruto one-shots check out my other Naruto story!

I also tried uploading fanfiction of another anime/manga, the boku no hero academia (my hero academia) fandom.

Check them out on my profile.

See ya!

(What am I doing mentioning another anime in this story. My bad I guess...)