25. Sunflower princess

😉

"D-Dad!? Naruto has a daughter too!?" Sakura said as she looked at the father-daughter pair with wide eyes. If she wasn't that suprised she would probably be fangirling at the sweet moment.

"Hn. She doesn't look like you, dobe." Sasuke glared at the older version of Naruto a bit enraged that he had managed to trick him.

His ego made him forget a simple detail... Naruto is the Hokage!

"Tch. Teme, it's just tranformation jutsu, Himawari if you please..." Naruto said getting a bit cocky, and winked at her playfully, which made Himawari giggle. She made the hand seal and returned back to normal "Do you really think that I'd let my children to never learn not even a simple jutsu like this one?" he grinned.

Himawari smiled even more brightly, seeing her own father happy made her happy too, but she jumped when Sakura shouted.

"Hinata must be her mother! My ship has sailed, shanaroo!!!"

Everyone flinched at that.

'Fangirls. How troublesome.'

.
.
.

"So where is the young Naruto?" Sakura asked with a cat like smile.

After Ino, Inojin and Temari releasing their tranformations too, Sakura freaking out when she saw older Ino and being suspicious at her for a while until it was confirmed that she was the real one, they headed to Ino's house, were the adults stayed and were having a conversation about what they should do next.

"Oh! Hinata-hime went with him, Boruto and Hinata-chan at Ichiraku's!" Naruto replied and it took a while for Sakura to understand that 'hime' was older Hinata and 'chan' the younger one.

"What about Shikadai. And Sai too." Shikamaru asked and young Temari, she and her brother's came along too, since it seemed that the situation needed their presence, more like Temari being stubborn, because she wanted to follow them no matter what.

Konohamaru was sent home.

"Shikadai is probably at Ino's house, still chilling. Sai is... A bit shaken after what happened the other day-"

He was cut off when he saw, her, aproaching.

"Ah! Hinata-chan! Jad a good meal.at Ichiraku's!?" he waved at her. She smiled and waved back too.

"Kaa-san!"

"Huh? Himawari?" Hinata was at first suprised when Himawari ran into her arms, that she almost fell, but unlike Naruto she kept her balance and hugged her back.

"Himawari!?" Boruto freaked out a bit but he saw his father montioning him to not say anything so he stayed silent. A big hit for his pride though.

.
.
.

They all headed at Ino's house, poor Ino is getting to many gets, and stayed there. They informed the other adults, who were still having a meeting in the dining room, about the newbies which lead to much more time discussing things. Naruto joined too after he was scolded a bit for running away, because th's what he did. In the meantime, Hinata was watching the children play at least the future generation since the old one was just too "cool" to play.

Naruto, the young one, was staring at Himawari the whole time. Something bugged him about the girl.

He inspected her silky, bluish her, the same colour as Hinata's, her pale skin, something else that he got from her mother, her petite nose, Hinata's too, and her big bright eyes, that were stangely blue, and staring at him.

Staring at him!?

"Eh!!?" he jumped from the sudden sock. Hinata, who wasn't far away, smiled at his reaction but had a sad look on her pale violet eyes.

"Is something wrong!?" Himawari asked. Her voice also reminded Naruto of Hinata but without the stutter and a bit more cobfident with some hints of concern too. She looked at him with her eyes having some hints of curiousity in them.

"Why don't you have the same eyes as Hinata?" Naruto voiced his thoughts which took him off guard "I-I mean... Don't all Hyuga's have the same eyes?"

Himawari titled her head but answered almost imeadiatly "I am not a Hyuga."

Naruto's eyes widened "What do you mean, you're not a Hyuga?" he frowned.

Himawari smiled "My dad isn't a Hyuga, so my last name isn't Hyuga either. But I've got the Byakugan! Wanna see?"  Naruto nodded, still confused about what Himawari meant by that. Even Hinata, who was secretly eaversdropping, was confused.

At the same time, the biggest fangirl kunoichi in Konoha  was grinning making it look like a maniac or something, making the usual emotionless shinobi, who was her teamate, sweatdrop at the action.

'H-Hn. Fangirls. So annoying.'

.
.
.

Da author is back with a new chaptie!

~Today at school~

Me: *gets a papercut*

Me: DIE!!!! *makes paper into a ball and throws it out of the school* (I was already ouside I meant school territory)

I had Bakugou vibes today.

Anyway... Se- Shine!!!! (Shine=Die in Japanese read it as she-ne)

Date: Tuesday 5/22/2018 15:53

Words with A/N's: 823