6. Sakura and Kakashi

💮

Next morning, when they woke up, it was pretty peaceful.

The sun was shining, bird were singing outside the window...

"..."

"WAKE UP OLD MAN!"

"Whoa!"

The sudden yell made Naruto jump from his bed.

When he realized that it was only his young self he calmed down and opened the door.

He was outside the door with his team, except their sensei.

The younger blond was glaring at him and he glared back.

"Hey what is going on?" older Sakura opend the door, her husband right coming out if the room next to hers behind her. She walked to them yawning trying to fix her bed hair.

"Well you said you would come with us to today's training!"

"When did we say that?" older Sasuke asked adjucting his shirts colar.

"You didn't. Kakashi-sensei told us."

"When did he exactly told you to meet?" older Naruto closed his eyes in thought.

"In about half an hour from now." Naruto said.

"We shouldn't be late so we have to go imediatly!" Sakura added.

"Nah it's fine... Let's eat breakfast first!" Naruto got his orange jacket from his room and lead to...

Ichiraku's Reman!

"What? Ramen for breakfast?" Sakura almost yelled making the older team chuckle.

"Of course! Ramen's the best!" he cheered.

"You know what old nan? I think I am starting taking a liking in you, dattebayo!"

.
.
.

About one hour later they had finished their breakfast.

Young Sakura was muttering under her breath 'We are late.' while the others just smiled at her nervousness.

They arrived at their usual meeting spot.

Kakashi wasn't there yet.

"I told you he wouldn't be here yet." older Naruto said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes because I just got here."

There was a smal 'poof' and Kakashi, with another familiar ninja appeared in front of them.

"Kakashi-sensei!"

"Hello there!" the man behind him said.

"Sensei!" older team 7 greeted him.

"Today you are going to learn something very important! Something you must keep secret between Konoha-9 and their sensei's!" Kalashi said with a serious voice.