2. Who are you?

🌹

Naruto felt someone poking his cheek.

He groaned.

"Hey guys I think one of them is waking up!"

He knew this voice.

And he hadn't heard it in a long time.

"Who is there?" he managed to say in a weak voice before opening his eyes revealing his majestic blue orbs. (A/N Me and my liking for guys with blue eyes!)

"We are not telling you before you answer us our questions!" said a dark voice that he equally knew but hadn't heard in a long time.

"Hn."

The familiar sound made him smirk. It seemed that teme was tied with him.

"Oi that one is awake too!" another incredably familiar and loud voice said.

"Shut up and focus! We still don't know their intention and they are all really suspicious." the person with the authoritive yet bored voice said.

All pieces were put together and Naruto knew...

They were in the past.

.
.
.

"Oi there! Answer us already!" the young blond shinobi said.

"I will if you stop shouting. Geez!" Naruto said shaking his head to get rid of the headache.

It had been a while and his vision had cleared. He was now staring at team 7 younger version.

It really freaked Naruto out. Why did that guy bring them to the freaking past!?

He glanced at his teamates. All of them were awake, he could tell, Sasuke had hned earlier, Sakura had a small smile on her lips and was grabbing the grass trying not to laugh at poor Naruto's situation and Kakashi had already switched his place with a clone keeping an eye around.

'So it's ne who has to explain? Thank you guys! So much!'

He had a small frown on his face before he said.

"Okay, I will answer whatever I can."

He noticed Sasukes scowl deepen if possible.
"Alright..." began Kakashi unemotionless as always staring at Naruto "The most obvious one: Who are you?"

"As I previously said I will answer whatever I can..." Naruto replied returning Kakashi's stare "I can't say exactly who we are but I can say that you know us."

Kakashi looked at him and continued "What are your intensions?"

"I would say we didn't have an intension to begin with." he knew Sakura was trying not to laugh while Sasuke hned again "Some enemy of us send us here through a portal thing and we ended up here. I can assure you that we really haven't any bad intensions." Naruto resisted to say dattebayo at the end.

"Oh really?" Kakashi was deeply in thought "Then why is one of your teamates behind us?" he turned around throwing a kunai at the tree behind him were Kakashi was hiding. It hit it an inch or two at the right of his head.

"Come out or I might or might npt miss next time."

"Woah cool!" small Naruto said with a amuzed tone in his voice.

"Wow, bitter as always eh Kakashi?" Kakashi teased his younger self taking the kunai out of the tree.

"Who are you?" the younger one said glaring at him.

The younger team 7 took their fighting stances ready.

"When tye blonde said that we don't have any bad intension you should believe  him. He is the most honest shinobi in the world."

Sasuke and Salura chuckled while Naruto groaned at Kakashi for teasing him even in this situation.

"Sensei..." he said with a sigh.

"Hmm... So you are their sensei."

"So?"

"Wouldn't it be your resonsibility if someone from your team ended up... Dead?" he said pointing his kunai at Naruto's neck.

Everyone in the future team just laughed at him.

"What's so funny?" the boys in the past team yelled while past Sakura felt scared.

She could feel it.

They were much more powerful than them. Even their sensei.

.
.
.

Hello!

I just finished this the next day of the upload of the first chapter but I am not sure when I am going to upload it.

Edit: I uploaded after 2 days... Next chapter soon!