“I know! I’ve been so busy at college and you’ve been busy with your school stuff” She sighed.

“Oh you know Sky, Sky this is Alex” I smiled introducing Sky to Alex, Alex had the genes of a supermodel but she was one of the nicest people you’ll meet. Noah jumped back into the car and we continued on our way. The drive didn’t seem to take very long as we all talked and laughed the whole way.

“We’re here!” Noah announced breaking through the conversation as he parked the car in the underground parking lot. This club was one of the more upper class ones nightclubs, we hopped out of the car. When Alex popped out of the car I noted she looked stunning in a tight electric blue dress with a dipping neckline showing off all her assets and her light brown highlighted hair straightened and hung loose around her back with her light brown eyes standing out against her tanned skin by using shimmery black and blue tones of eye shadow. We walked into the entrance of the club and gave the lady our names and she told us to head straight on up the stairs to the private function clubroom, once we got upstairs I was surprised to see that the music was already pumping and people were dancing, drinking, talking and laughing. Sky and I wiggled our way through the crowd over to where Logan was standing with bunch of guys and a few girls.

“Logan!” I yelled giving him a massive hug, I let go and Sky hugged him too. I glanced around and saw Noah talking to some girl and Alex was sitting at the bar already.

“Hey, you guys remember Sky and Elle?” Logan said gesturing to us and I took a better look at the people standing around Logan and nearly had a heart attack when I realized who they were and I think Sky did too.

“Hello once again” Louis’ cheeky voice shook me from my thoughts, the other 4 boys all smiled and I recognized the girls as Liam and Louis’ girlfriends- Eleanor and Danielle. They smiled politely in our direction and I snuck a glance at Sky making sure she was still conscious. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat and I couldn’t help the slight giggle that escaped my lips at her star struck expression. The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and the boys looked handsome in the low light of the club.

“Oh yes the beautiful girls we met at soundcheck” Harry smirked and I felt a slight blush rise on my cheeks and Sky grinned giddily.

“This is Louis’s girlfriend Eleanor and Danielle who’s my girlfriend” Liam introduced the girls and I shook their hands smiling kindly at them.

“Would you like a drink?” Harry asked raising his eyebrows at Sky who nodded, unable to form words. He swept her away and I chuckled as they made their way over to the bar, Liam and Danielle excused themselves and started dancing with the large mass of bodies already jumping to the music. Louis and Eleanor walked off to talk to someone else, everyone else went their separate ways and I was left standing awkwardly with Niall. I must admit he looked pretty hot in his cream chinos, pale blue button up and immaculate white high tops.

“Hey” He said, the happy smile he always seemed to have on his face still there.

“Hi” I said, a smile creeping onto my face, somehow his smile was contagious.

“Logan’s cousin right?” He checked and I nodded fiddling with a strand of hair, he glanced around the dim room and I noticed his eyes flickered towards the bar.