10. Wrong Move

"OH! THAT'S IT, YOU SON OF A-"

Minghao tried to charge at the other boy but he was dodged and ended up tripping over air, landing on a backpack with his neck hitting with something hard inside of it. That would definitely leave a bruise later.

Minghao winced in pain and the other guy watched for a moment before trying to help him up.

"HEY! Get to class! Are you two already trying to ditch on the first day? Really." Some lady poked her head into the restroom.

Minghao turned his angry expression away from the boy to face his attention to the woman that startled him.

"Sorry, ma'am. I... got a little lost so I hid in here." Minghao shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay kid, here. What's your next class?" The lady took a hold of the boys schedule and appointed him to the direction of the way. "Oh, That's Mrs. Kim, just down that way."

Minghao looked at the direction that she pointed and smiled before thanking her. The lady smiled back at him before she noticed the other student.

"And you, you're not new. Find your place in class or I will be informing your mother right away Mr. Kim." She firmly told the boy.

The boy straightened himself out before answering.

"Yes, miss, caption, sir." He gave a little salute before collecting his bag from the ground.

"Whatever. And don't mess with this boy, he's a good one" lady placed her hand on Minghao's shoulder. "What's your name kid?"

"Uh, Minghao, Xu Minghao. Why? Am I introuble?" Minghao furrowed his eye brows and wiped away something from underneath his eyes.

The woman chuckled a bit. "No Minghao, you're not in trouble. I know you must be a good kid so that's why I want to keep an eye on you because this kid over here..." She pointed at his direction, "is a huge troublemaker and I wouldn't want you to get involved with him, in any way."

"Hey! I'm a .... decent... guy" He tried to defend himself.

"Yeah, yeah. Decent or indecent, get to class your already going to be five minutes late."

"Oh boo hoo, five minutes la-"

"Just shut the hell up and get to class." the lady said, leaving right after, marking down something on her clip board.

Minghao started to walk off to the direction of his class, when the boy caught up next to him.

"Hey, Minghao, was It? I'm sorry if I scared you earlier but not really." The boy said, still walking next to Minghao.

The younger boy just rolled his eyes. "Is that your way of trying to apologize for assaulting me?"

"No, I didn't assault you. Look, what I meant was, I'm sorry of i made you feel uncomfortable but I'm not sorry because I liked it. And if I like something, I go for it."

"Well I accept your 'apology' but I don't like you so I would appreciate it of you didn't touch me." Minghao sternly told the boy, griping onto his backpack strap.

The other guy just laughed at Minghao.

"You're so cute." He squished Minghao's cheek.

"Please don't touch me, and I'm not cute"

The other boy just shrugged.

Minghao got to the end of the hall and finally found his class, but he was wondering why the other guy was still there, bothering him.