3. Vacation

Junhui woke at 5:50 a.m. He couldn't sleep over his excitement for two reasons. Reason one, his family and reason two, his Minghao.

Junhui was in a cuddling position with Minghao' s head laying comfortably on top of him with his arm over his chest. It was truly a sight that the boy never wanted lose.

Jun kissed the top of Hao's forehead gently before carefully removing the young boy's body off of him to get out of bed.
He got ready and walked out into the kitchen to see his mother preparing some bags and snacks for the car trip.

This had been the first trip out as a family in a couple of months so it had to be special.

"Morning mom. Need any help?" Jun asked leaning over the counter top.

"Oh morning sweety! No, but you're up earlier than usual. You must be really excited"

"Oh hush mother" Jun shyly smiles. "But yeah, I am"

"Aww! I knew it, it's because of little Minghao isn't it?"

"Uh, oh would you look at the time! Better go wake him up! Don't want to be late now!" Jun rushed out the kitchen and went back into his room.

He lightly stepped in the dimly light room, for the sun hadn't fully risen yet and crept towards the bed.

Minghao switched sleeping positions and was now lying on his back. Junhui mentally awed at the cute sight and took out his phone to take a picture of the sleeping one.

(What? It's not weird.)

He saved it as his screensaver and sat next to Minghao on the comfy mattress. He slowly leaned over Minghao's sleeping body and hovered his lips over the other's. He stood there for a while until he decided that was enough of teasing himself and leaned closer to peck his lips lightly. Junhui then found his way to the younger's neck and sucked until it left a mark, this time bigger than the last one he left the night before on the opposite, that they had yet to notice.

Minghao let out a moan as he woke up to look at the person responsible for the wonderful feeling.

What a way to wake up.

Jun would be lying if he said that wasn't the cutest thing he's heard. He looked down to Minghao before giving him other peck.

Minghao very shyly, was now sitting up with his shirt slightly off of one shoulder and his hair all messy, looking down at his fidgeting fingers. It was an adorable sight for Jun and he knew the if he didn't leave then, he would take Minghao's innocence away. And he didn't want to do that...yet.

Jun kissed Minghao once more before speaking.

"It's 6:07. You should get ready to go now." Junhui spoke lightly almost in a whisper. Minghao just nodded and tiredly dragged himself towards the bathroom. Junhui just chuckled at the sleepy baby, and lied on his bed, resting for a bit.

After Minghao was ready it was about 5 minutes before they had to go so everyone was outside already. They stood there for a while taking count for everything.

"Keys?" Junhui's Mom said.

"Check." Junhui's father responded.

"Wallet?"

"Check."

"Bags? Emergency kit? Snacks? Sunscreen? Boys?"

"Check, check, check ,check, and check."

"Alright! Everyone ready?" Mom said and she reassured every items placement.

Everyone nodded and Junhui's dad got in the driver's seat and started the car. Before rushing in Junhui's mom dropped her house keys and Minghao rushed to pick them up.

Junhui's mom looked at him for a second before taking her keys with a smile.

"Thank you little Minghao!" She patted the boy's head. "So polite!"

She walked in and took her seat on the passenger's seat and Minghao took his place next to Junhui. They both looked at each other before smiling.

"Oh I'm so excited for this trip!" Junhui's mom shouts, making a big arm gesture with her hands.

"Me too" Junhui says.

"Well that's good!" She pauses. "But try not to eat poor little Minghao alive, will you?"

Minghao turns wide-eyed before looking at Junhui and then looking down.

Junhui turns red.

"Mom! It's no-"

"Oh no son, don't worry about it, I just saw his hickeys and I'm not trying to ruin your fun or anything, I'm just telling you to be careful, is all."

"I really do-"

"I'm just warning because there will be other people at this place and we don't want to be getting noise complaints because of you and Mi-"

"Mom! Please stop!"

Junhui and Minghao were both completely red now. Minghao never once looked up. Junhui's mom just laughed a little at her embarrassed son. Her job as a mother to make Junhui uncomfortable was a success once again.

The ride was quiet, with the occasional car ride conversations. They arrived at 2 p.m. and checked themselves into the resort they were staying at.

Junhui and Minghao shared a bright room that was cozy looking and jun's parents were down the hall. They settled in and Junhui automatically threw himself on the king sized bed followed by Minghao doing the same.

Jun looked over to the other boy and smiled. He climbed on top of Minghao in almost one smooth move. Minghao grew red seconds within the action.

"Sorry about my mom." Junhui spoke, his mouth next to the ear of the younger Chinese boy.

"I-it's O-Okay"

Junhui couldn't help himself and lowered his head to kiss Minghao. He kissed him softly first but progressed to being much rougher, biting and licking his lip occasionally from time to time. Minghao showed excitement and eagerness into the kiss. He wanted to learn how to kiss Jun back the right way and in less than 24 hours he was making out with him full on.

Jun went to kiss Minghao's neck and after a while he sucked on the spot he left previously that morning. Minghao let out a moan and quickly removed Junhui off of him, as he remembered something. This caused Junhui to frown a bit.

"What's the matter? You don't like it?"

Junhui was starting to wonder if had done something wrong.

"N-no! I-it's not that. It's just.." Minghao played with his fingers.

Then it hit him like failing grade.

"Oh I get it" Junhui sat on the bed and added Minghao on top of him, placing his hands on the younger's hips.

He started kissing Minghao's neck again and that caused the other to let out little moans. He weakly tried to push himself from the pleasure that the other was giving him.

"N-no. S-taahhp i-it"

Junhui just smirked and sucked his neck, finding his weak spot and Minghao moaned loudly.

After Minghao realized what noise just came out of him he stood up from Junhui quickly, all flustered.

"You're worried about my parents aren't you?" Junhui asked the younger one.

"Y-yea." Minghao looked at the ground.

Junhui got up from his spot, walked towards Minghao and kissed him gently.

"Don't be, they were just teasing"

Minghao looked up and smiled lightly looking into Junhui's eyes before looking down at his lips.

Junhui took that as an initiative to kiss the cute boy again. And they stood there making out.

. . .