Chapter 15: Oh No

Both Jaden and Nightshade were still asleep. Rose had moved Nightshade so that his head was in her lap and his legs were dangling off the arm rest. Alexis had done the same with Jaden. Alexis was gently stroking Jaden's hair, making him smile gently in his sleep. Rose was caressing Nightshade's chest, but she felt that the shirt was getting in her way. She swiftly slipped the shirt off his body, he didn't even move in response. She smiled and continued to outline his chest gently with her nails, making his laugh ever so slightly.  

By now everyone was awake, they were all sitting at the table eating the food Nightshade had cooked earlier. Their breakfast was interrupted with a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." Dusk said as he slipped out of his chair. He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Dr.Crowler.

"Can I help you, Miss." Dusk said. Syrus looked around the corner when heard this and laughed once he saw it was Crowler.

"I AM A MAN!" Crowler yelled. This got the attention of everyone at the table.

"Sorry. Why are you lipstick?" Dusk said confused.

"Never mind that." Crowler said, his voiced sounded annoyed. "Where's the slacker?" Hasselberry stood up.

"If you mean the Sarge, he's sleepin'" He said.

"Well that's a surprise." Crowler said sarcastically. This tone of voice aggravated Mecha. 

"What do you want here?" He said, giving Crowler a cold stare. 

Crowler looked at Mecha. "Weird..." He thought. "He has the same cold look as Zane does."

"I'm here to teach the slacker a lesson about stealing other people's decks." Crowler responded. 

"If its a duel you want. You'll be dueling me." Mecha responded.

"Do you have any idea who I am boy. I am Dr. Vellian Crowler, you aren't even a student here." Crowler walked towards Mecha. "What makes you think you can beat me." 

Lapis, Dawn, Dusk and Rose watched in terror as Crowler said those words. Mecha grinned and cracked his neck. "Are we gonna duel or what." He responded. Crowler grinned.

The two of them walked outside, every followed, except for Rose and Alexis, how still had their boys sleeping in their laps. 

"Alright then boy." Crowler said, starting his duel disk. "Game on."

"The name's Mecha." He started his own duel disk. "And I'll give you the first move."

Crowler began his turn. "I'll start with the spell card, Ancient Gear Castle. Next I'll summon Ancient Gear Knight in attack position. I set one card face down and end my turn."

"Thanks for the boost Crowler." Mecha said, Crowler just looked confused. "I draw, and I play my own Ancient gear castle and summon an Ancient Gear Knight in attack position. Now i'll play polymerization to fuse two ancient gear soldiers into my Ancient Gear Howitzer!" The ferocious beast appeared on the field, stunning Crowler.

"Impossible. How does he have that!"

"Now I'll activate his effect to deal 1000 damage to your life points."

Crowler - 3000

Mecha - 4000

"Now attack my ancient gear knight."

"But both our monsters will be destroyed!" Crowler exclaimed.

"That's the point." Mecha responded. The two monsters battled and destroyed each other, dealing no damage to either player. "Now Howitzer, Attack directly!"