Lemon

If you don't want to read this chapter, that is fine. It won't contribute to the plot. The next lemon might be somewhat important, but I'll get to that later. All you need to know is that Jaden and Alexis did have sex.

Alexis was curled into Jaden's side, he wasn't asleep yet, but he was tired. Before he could fall asleep, Alexis removed herself from his side and threw the covers off of her and Jaden.

"What are you doing?" Jaden asked, he was somewhat drowsy, so he spoke a little slower than normally. Alexis didn't respond, she sat on Jaden's abdomen and placed her hands on his chest. 

"I...I...I don't really know." She giggled awkwardly. Her face was turning red, her heart was beating faster and louder as her breathing became heavier. 

"Are you okay Alexis?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Will you close your eyes? And don't open them until I say so." Alexis said. Jaden just shrugged, leaned back and closed his eyes. He could feel Alexis take her hands off his chest and she was moving on his abs. 

"Okay, keep your eyes closed." She kept shuffling her body, he could still feel some of her movements on his abs. "Now open your mouth." She said.

"What the hell is she about to do to me?" Jaden thought to himself. Reluctantly, he opened his mouth and felt something soft press against his lips. It wasn't Alexis' lips, it felt more rounded, Jaden slowly began to bite down and stopped once he felt something. His hunch was confirmed once he heard Alexis moan. He began to grit her teeth softly against his nipple, causing her to moan louder, but she tried to stifle it. 

"You can *gasp* open your eyes now..." She said in between her moans. Jaden opened his eyes to see Alexis sitting on his abs without her shirt and bra on. She had her hands holding her boobs up to Jaden's mouth. They were soft and milky, he loved the sight and feel of her C-cup breasts.

"This is really happening!" Jaden thought to himself. He brought his hand up to Alexis's left boob and began to play with it while he began to suck harder on Alexis's right. She began to moan louder and twitch a little harder. The sound aroused Jaden and Alexis could tell. She began to rub the bulge forming in his shorts, he smiled as she could feel Jaden getting excited.

"Does *moan* that feel good Jay?" Alexis kept rubbing the bulge in Jaden's pants, with each stroke she could feel it get harder. She pulled her breast out of Jaden's mouth and she then moved herself and sat on the Jaden's bulge. He inhaled sharply as he got even harder, she just giggled and began to grind softly against him. His back arched a bit and began to moan louder, her could feel how wet she was through her panties.

She continued this movement for a few minutes, until she stopped and moved off of Jaden. She laid on he stomach with her head right next to his crotch. She took off his pants and saw his pulsating cock. She gasped and took of his underwear, to see his penis shot straight up, she grabbed in and began to stroke all 8 inches of it. Jaden began to moan even louder as Alexis began to stroke Jaden faster. She noticed how the tip of his penis was now covered in precum, she stopped stroking and leaned closer to his cock. She began to lick the tip, causing Jaden's back to arch and he moaned loudly.

"*gasp* Fuck, that feels amazing." Jaden said with through his heavy breathing.

"If you liked that..." Alexis said as she began to raise her head. "You'll love this." She then took Jaden's cock into her mouth, causing him to moan uncontrollably. She moved her head up and down, causing a hot, tingling sensation throughout Jaden's body.

"Don't *gasp* move so fast. Your gonna *gasp* make me cum." Jaden said, trying to hold back as best he could. Alexis wanted Jaden's cum, so she kept sucking on his cock. 

"I'm cumming!" Jaden said, Alexis stop sucking and kept the tip of his cock in her mouth. She could feel his hot, thick semen filling her mouth, she didn't hate the taste, but she loved the feeling it gave her. She took the length of Jaden's cock into her mouth one more time, slowly going down and then back up. She swallowed his cum and began to pant, catching her breath.

"That *pant* was a lot *pant* Jay." She said. Jaden was breathing heavily after he came, she was on his back and slowly sat up, pushing Alexis onto hers. He slowly spread her legs and could still see her skirt and panties. She slowly took off her skirt and began to kiss along the waistline of her panties. The feeling made her moan a little, but she gasped and she threw her head back once Jaden licked her vagina through panties, he could feel how wet she was. 

"Don't stop Jay! Don't stop." She held his head in between her legs and pulled him closer into her vagina with her thighs. He then began to lick and poke into her vagina a little faster and harder making her moan even louder. She then pushed his head up and took off her panties.

"I...I want you to fuck me..." She said as she used her fingers to spread her pussy. Jaden got closer to Alexis and had his body hovering over her's. He used his right hand to support his body and moved his left hand to put the tip right against Alexis's vagina. 

"Are you ready?" Jaden asked, Alexis looked back a nodded. Jaden slowly pushed into Alexis, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. Jaden reached the hymen and hesitated.

"It's okay *gasp* Jay. Keep going..." Alexis said through the pleasure and pain. Jaden pushed against the hymen and broke through it, popping Alexis's cherry, she moaned even louder and wrapped her arms around Jaden's back, digging her nails into his back. He kept thrusting in and out of her, with each thrust he went a little harder and faster, making Alexis moan in pure bliss with each hit. 

"Stop Jay." She said suddenly. Jaden took his cock out of her pussy. "Lay on your back." Alexis said. Jaden obeyed and rolled over onto his back while Alexis got on top of him.

"You can relax for a while Jay. I'll do the work now." She said as she lowered herself onto Jaden's cock. She took the full length into her pussy, making her moan in pleasure. She placed her hands on his chest and continued to ride Jaden's cock. She could feel his cock begin to get harder and twitch more inside her. He was going to cum soon.

"Alexis... I'm gonna..." 

"I know, I'm getting close *panting* close too." She interrupted. Jaden's breathing got faster and Alexis began to speed up.

"I'm cumming!" He said. He grabbed Alexis's hips and slammed them down onto his cock as semen began to flow into her. The combined feelings from the last thrust made her cum as well, mixing their love fluids. Alexis and Jaden were breathing heavily and Alexis fell onto Jaden's chest, she was leaking with cum.

"I *breath* love you." Alexis said, her body still hot.

"I love you too." Jaden replied. He took his cock out of her vagina and nudged her off his chest to clean himself up a bit. Alexis did the same. The two of them then laid back down with Alexis cuddled deep into Jaden's side. The two now feel into a calm and peaceful slumber.

Hope you guys enjoyed

The next chapter begins the main plot again