Chapter 3

"Hey Alexis! Clean my room already, god.. you are so lazy!"

I grumbled as I snapped open my eyes and checked the alarm clock.

It's a Sunday and it's seven in the morning for gosh sakes.

I stomped to his room and yelled,

"What the hell is your problem?!?"

His gaze shifted to me and he smirked.

"My problem? You're the one shouting like an idiot there."

"I wouldn't be shouting if you aren't so annoying, wouldn't I?"

"What do you mean? You told me to request anything I need." Darren retorted.

I can't argue with that because indeed I said something like that the other night.

"Well... I..."

He smirked at me and ran his fingers through his sexy, chocolate brown hair.

I don't know but blood surely rushed to my cheeks making me have goosebumps.

If I said he isn't attractive, then I would be lying.

Because honestly, he is more like a god.

I frowned at the thought that I can't even finish my sentence because of his alluring stare.

Oh, Alexis! Calm down. Act normal! You have a boyfriend for crying out loud.

A boyfriend who is perfect and kind, the opposite of this jerk.

A boyfriend who trusts his best friend to take care of you!

His best friend who is now attracting the shit out of you.

"What are you doing?!?" I yelped, my cheeks turning redder and hotter than before.

"I'm changing. Isn't it obvious?" He replied, pretty much smirking as he continued to strip his clothes off infront of me.

"Oh my god, you are such a pig! I'm out of here." I answered in disgust, shutting my eyes close and running towards the door.

Too late though, as I felt his strong arms grabbing me by my waist. I can feel his hot breath linger on my neck making me flinch.

"What the hell are you seriously doing?! I swear to God I am telling--"

"Carson?" He smiled, finishing off for me.

He pulled me close to his bare chest and I am struggling on breaking free from his arms.

I don't know why this sudden attraction to him slowly grows inside of me, it feels weird and I know myself I love Carson more than anything so this is stupid.

His hazel colored eyes were now a shade of jet black, full of mysteries as I look at it intensely when his gaze suddenly fell on my lips.

I blushed like crazy, to be honest.

"Like I said before, you do know Carson's my best friend and you do know how much it will hurt him to know his best friend is hitting on his girl.. so if I were you, I wouldn't take the risk." He slowly whispered in my ear making me shudder before pulling away.

I was shocked and petrified.

How can someone Carson trusts so much ends up to become the one who'll betray him afterwards?

Not to mention, the locket I saw the other day--

Isn't that enough proof for me to say he might actually like me? Then why is he treating me like this?

I am indeed curious but I would not rather say anything nor ask him about it.

Infact, what I saw *might* be just a hallucination.

I kept silent as I saw Darren handsomely fix his hair with gel, then wearing his white V-neck shirt then storming off.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"Out. Enjoying my Sunday." He replied, giving me another devious smirk.

I helplessly sighed in defeat, as if I have a choice, and decided to clean his room like I was told to do.

--

After cleaning every speck of dust I could find, believe me, I had a few flushing moments while I am doing the cleaning, I was wasted.

Don't you know how many pieces of underwear I came across with?

All under his bed?

Plus a few of girls lingerie and undergarments I came across with too?

Gosh, do this guy like.. collect souvenirs after sleeping with girls?

This guy for sure, is so weird.

He's a man whore.

I slumped down my bed and waited for a few minutes, then I took a shower to cool my tired senses, plus getting rid of all the man dust, *shudders*.

So-- Lalalala, shampoo routine,

Shampoo --> Lather --> Soap --> Scrub --> Rinse.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend is hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend is a freak like me.. Donchyaaa. ♫"

Hey, everybody loves singing in the shower and so do I.

It brings out the singer in you. ;)

After rinsing, I went out of the shower room and dried myself using a towel, when I heard the door knob click.

Didn't I just lock the door?

I stared at what seemed for minutes as my jaw dropped open seeing Darren smiling evilly at me, he is half naked, (topless) and holding some kind of paper clip which I assume is what he used in opening the locked door.

"Surprise." He said.

Due to shock, I dropped the towel I'm holding and infront of me is--

Okay, I was too shocked to even explain the whole picture,

So Darren is standing here-- looking at me-- seriously butt naked.

"II'm sorry---" He sarcastically began to apologize but my stomach's fluttering like crazy.

The next thing I know, it was all pitch black.

I guess I fainted, but one thing's for sure,

I definitely died of embarrassment.

*

Longer chap I guess. ;)

Please please more support in this book and to my others! I would appreciate it. :"">

Vomment more!(:

On the side is >>>>

The very hot best friend of Carson's, Darren Christopher. ♥ (Zac Efron) :""">

See you on the next chappie. :D