Chapter 23

* I was ecstatic so I decided on writing Chapter 23 immediately. ;)

I mean-- I can't wait to write their childhood flasbacks! (sniff)

Dedicated to my BUBOI, @AldwinSo a new comer on Wattpad! Say Hello everyone!;)

==

✾ Alexis Reed ✾

Darren and I are currently on our way to this said cafe we used to go a lot to.

Both of us are silent that was until Darren turned on the radio and he sang along.

That was the first time I heard him sing and honestly-- It was too funny.

He couldn't reach the high pitches.

In short, he's a horrible singer.

"Love like wooe, girl's got a love like wooooooe. I kinda feel like you don't make sense-- 'cuz you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again." He sang.

Love like woe's playing on the radio.

"Love so strong, when you moved on.. Now I'm hung up in suspense, 'cuz you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again.." I sang along.

He was surprised to hear me sing and I was surprised to know the lyrics.

It's like I've been singing this song ever since.

"That's odd.. How come I know the lyrics? And it's like I've been singing this for ages..."

"It's our theme song before." He chuckled.

"Theme song?" I asked.

"Yeah, another flashback please." He winked.

~~~

We were eleven years old at that time.

I got home wearily that day.

I've been crying for hours and hours already.

"What's up?" My childhood best friend, Alexis asked.

I was stunned to find her in my room, flipping a few of my ADULT magazines.

"HEY! THIS ROOM IS OFF LIMITS TO GIRLS!" I cried out.

"Your mom let me in so I did." She shrugs casually.

"Geez, my mom still treats me like a baby." I pouted, crossing my arms on my chest.

"That's because you look like one." She says, sticking out her tongue at me.

That's right, girls mature faster than boys.

She looks like my older sister when we're together if you ask me.

"Don't worry, I'll be taller than you someday." I scowled.