Chapter 27

-Alexis Reed-

I woke up to the feeling of someone constantly shuffling beside me.

No, not just shuffling- I was pulling the blanket towards my side but it was constantly being taken away as well.

Familiarity.

That's what I felt.

I opened my eyes, dizziness taking over me.

I scrunched up my hair in a bun and searched for my clothes-

Let's just say we almost did it last night but we didn't. We ended up sleeping in each other's arms. It was tiring to do all of Danny's shizz, alright?

I'm wearing only my underwear right now, taking in his beautiful body right beside me.

He has pants on, alright? Nothing serious here. His pants though, well, the zipper's open, God knows why.

I took my shirt and wore it as quickly as possible, finding my jeans- where the hell are my jeans?!?

"Mfft... Alexis? Where are you going...?" His deep but soft voice ringing to my ears as he tried to squint his eyes and look for me.

"Um... Good morning!!" I stammered, blushing bright like a tomato. I retreated to a corner as soon as I heard his voice.

I was shocked, alright?

Daym, he's sexy with his bedhair.

"Are you afraid of me?" He teasingly smirked trying to inch nearer to me on purpose.

As by default, the more he went nearer, the more I tried to back away.

"I'm not. Why would I be?..." My words sounded so weak at that time and I hated the fact that it seemed as if he has full control over me- over my feelings.

"Why are you in your underwear?" He cockily asked.

"I... I'm looking for my pants, okay?" I growled, trying to find it in the scattered mess from last night.

He watched me lustfully and smirked, taking my jeans from his side and waving it infront of him.

"M-My jeans!" I gasped.

"Yup, your jeans." He winked.

"Give it back!" I growled, pouncing on him.

"Nu-uh." He laughed and I realized we were rolling all over and fighting over a pair of jeans. "I like you better with just your underwear."

My whole face blushed and I slapped Darren's arm- not playfully but hard although it seems to him it doesn't affect him that much.

"Give me back my jeans!!!!"

"Make me." He spat, sticking out his tongue as I tried to get it from his grasp.

I'm right now on top of him, and no, I'm clutching his sexy six pack abs for support and not because I wanted to- or maybe I do, just a little.

"Give it back!!!" I demanded.

"Ah......." He moaned, catching me by surprise.

That's when I realized our not-so wholesome position. I realized I was straddling his hips when I was trying to get my jeans from him.

Oh god, memories of last night washed over me and I pulled away from him, growing insecure of my body.

"Fine.... Take it.... Do whatever you want." I sighed.

He ruffled his messy hair, a shade of pink tinting his cheeks and didn't speak.

Danny came crashing down the stairs in high spirits.