My Boyfriend's Best Friend

Prologue:

Who would've thought my life changed all because of one simple decision.

Not a decision made by me, but a decision made by my boyfriend.

Who would've thought something that is meant to be good can be something that is meant to be bad.

--

"Carson! Let's go! We're going to be late for our second period class." I said, tickling Carson's sides.

Carson hesitantly got up from the lunch table and dragged his feet on the floor.

"Don't you think they need to lengthen lunch period?" He groaned.

"No. I never thought that way. Why?"

"Because I want to spend more time with you." He pouted.

He looks so cute when pouting.

We're walking side by side on our way to the classroom and all the girls stared at me with jealousy.

I have to say, I am very proud Carson is my boyfriend.

He is kind, nice, gentle, respectful, popular, athletic, intelligent, also very handsome.

He is the perfect guy and any girl would want to be his girlfriend.

I'm so lucky.

I knew myself he is the one from the very beginning.

I've been crushing on him since middle school and we became friends.

If I could make a story of the both of us then I would call it, "It Started With A Pencil" because when I dropped my mechanical pencil, and I was bending forward to get it, he was also going to pick it up and our hands touched.

Who knew he feels the same way?

After his confession to me, we started dating.

We've been dating for already a year, three months, eighteen hours and two seconds.

Yes, I am aware of it because how can I miss the happiest happening in my entire life?

That's why I remember every single detail and I am not planning on forgetting it either.

I also know that he is the ONE.

That he is going to be my husband in the future.

My whole future with him and having three kids has been all planned in my mind.

I know he is not going to leave me, and I know I am not going to leave him.

I am very sure that we will be together forever.

"You are so cute! You've been seeing my face all the time at home." I replied.

"That's not enough." He pouted again.

He is so cute when he pouts, I smiled at him.

Yup, you've heard right, he is living with me.

It's a good thing his parents allowed him to.

After my parents died, he was the one comforting me and being there for me.

Living with him is very fun. :)

"Hey Carson--"

*Ring!!*

He took out his cellphone and smiled at me.

"Hold on a sec."

I simply nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Hello? Mom?"