Chapter 20

"Flaming Serpant Style."

"Will," Michael sighs, rolling his eyes and taking a sip from his wide glass of wine -non-repulsive wine that Hutch volunteered to buy from the corner store minutes ago.

As an anthropology major, Will is always studying the history of human behavior. And while at the library, it appeared that he got a little sidetracked and ended up flipping through a book of ancient Mayan sex positions as well as the infamous Kama Sutra.

Hutch couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't stop blushing.

"I'm telling you, dude - it's insane - 112 people have died from it," Will says drunkenly, Hutch filling his glass with more Chianti.

Michael laughs, his arm resting on the space of sofa behind my back. "You're full of shit."

"You're full of shit."

Will stands up, presumably to demonstrate, and I nearly put my head in my hands.

"It is exactly what it sounds like. Look, so you stick your cock in lighter fluid, ignite it, then you put out the fire with..." Hutch reaches for the book and Michael nearly groans.

"You brought the fucking book with you?"

"How else am I supposed to give direct quotes?" Will asks, like bringing the book and actually checking it out under his own name at the university library is completely normal and inherently obvious.

Will stands at the center of the room and holds the book in front of his face as if he's about to recite a soliloquy from Romeo and Juliet.

"You put out the fire blazing on your dick with 'two thrusts into your lover's mossy bank'." Will sets down the book and reaches for my binder, blindly tearing out a piece of paper and rolling it up, imitating two thrusts with his crotch into the cylindrically formed paper that is supposed to represent the "mossy bank."

"The flame turns to steam upon impact because of how wet the girl is supposed to be, and the friction between the steam and flesh is supposed to cause nine orgasms in a row."

Will is holding his liquor surprisingly well, but maybe that's because we've been here long enough that he's had time to a) get over his heartbreak and b) sober up some, but not much.

"The catch is that a lot of people didn't time it right, you're supposed to only thrust two times, and they ended up melting their genitals together." Will pulls the rolled up paper away from his crotch and imitates a comical explosion noise while we all laugh our heads off

"Hey, dicklick, did you and Regine ever try out the Flaming Serpant?"

Will narrows his eyes and balls up the paper, throwing it at Hutch who blocks it with his forearm, laughing to hard to protest. "Hey! Fuck you."

I reach over to pick up the paper Will thrusted into and balled up, then frown when I remember it came from my binder.

"Will, those were my Philosophy notes!" I whine, but it's hard to get truly annoyed with Will, his antics are too funny.

"Shit, I'm sorry," he says apologetically, hurriedly reaching over to uncrumple it but accidentally spilling wine over the piece of paper.

Michael and I laugh and he takes the unusable, soggy sheet of paper and carries it to the trashcan.

"Don't worry, I can help you with Philosophy - what do you need to know?" Michael offers, sitting back down and resting his arm behind my back.

"Teach her Flaming Serpent style."

"Shut the fuck up, Hutch," Michael warns, pointing at him, a smile giving away his attempt at being threatening while warmth creeps up my cheeks.

"Mia, would you ever consider Flaming Serpent Style with Michael?" Will asks drunkenly, taking me way off-guard and making my eyes widen.