Chapter 16

I nod my head slowly and he brings his lips back to mine, quickly unclasping my bra, like he’s done it a million times.  

“Wait, Luke,” I say, my voice coming out just above a whimper and my hands pressing lightly against his chest. “I don’t…I’ve never…” I confess, looking up at him. 

His eyes widen for just a second, and then he looks at me, reiterating his previous question.

“Are you sure you want this?”

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, biting it, and nod my head, my eyes wide as I take a deep breath.  A little smirk dances on his lips before he comes back to mine, with a furious hunger that makes me nearly gasp against his mouth. 

 His hands are rough and almost bruising as he pushes up my dress so that it’s bunched up around my thighs and wraps my legs around his waist, resting one hand underneath my thighs and the other gripping around my back. 

Luke lifts me up so that my legs are hanging by his hips before he reaches back and makes sure they’re crossed behind his back, carrying me up the stairs and down the long expanse of the hallway into his room, laying me down on the bed and spreading my legs apart. 

“Fuck,” he mumbles, his voice deep and raspy. His eyes run me over, watching me laid out on the bed with my eyes on him, filled with shy nervousness. My dress is wrinkled by now and pushed up by my hips, nearly my waist. “You look so good like this.” 

He takes his place between them, running his hands along the outside of my left thigh with his lips against my neck, biting and sucking along the skin, leaving what’s sure to be a bruise the next day. 

Luke’s hand reaches up the inside of my thigh, sending shivers down my spine, before lightly touching the outside of my underwear.  His lips cover mine, muffling the light, high-pitched little moans that fall my mouth, as his fingers rub against me.

With his fingers sending my thoughts spiraling out of control, he leans on his side, whispering all the dirty things he wants to do to me against my ear, increasing the pressure of his fingers and nearly shocking me with his words.

His lips draw back along my neck, one hand between my thighs and the other pulling my breast in his hand and cupping as his lips move against mine with an almost voracious hunger that makes my head spin.

“Luke,” his name tumbles from my lips in a half moan and he groans raspily, the pressure of his fingers increasing when I say his name.

 His fingers slip down the front of my underwear and I nearly cry out in surprise, never having been touched like this before.  It feels like a quick zip of electricity sparks through me, moving from the pit of my stomach to the tips of my toes. His fingers against the incredibly sensitive area makes my legs shake and as his thumb rubs against my clit with his lips on mine, I’m not sure if I want it to stop or never, ever stop.

 “You’re so wet for me,” he moans against my lips, sliding his finger down my center before going back to rubbing me through my panties, the friction leaving my head spinning.

 Dizzy with an almost indomitable need, my breathing hitches when he pushes the material of my underwear to the side, rubbing tender circles with his thumb while his lips are still on my neck, kissing against the mark he made before.

 Slowly, I can feel a pinch between my thighs, Luke pushing one finger in, swirling his finger around and kissing me throughout each motion. It’s slightly uncomfortable but the pain quickly fades away as he pulls out languidly then moves back in, twisting his middle finger and rubbing his thumb against me. 

I can feel him add another finger, a pained sound falling from my lips from the noticeable pinch as he pushes in further.  I know he’s being careful, easing in his fingers gently, but it doesn’t stop me from having to bury my face into his shoulder.

His strong hands roughly push my legs wider and I can barely speak as he picks up the pace, pumping his fingers in and out of me, the feeling completely foreign and new to me.  My body flinches as he curls his fingers up and makes my back arch against the mattress.

“You feel so fucking good,” he groans, moving faster and making pleasure course through my body, covering my soft whimpers with his lips, both of us drunk with lust and need and want and everything that’s dangerous and electric that a person could ever feel.  

I can barely speak and my lashes are fluttering, my lip between my teeth as he moves faster, the sounds of skin on skin and his ragged breathing and my quiet whimpered moans filling the large bedroom. 

“Luke,” I gasp as my back arches off the mattress and he continues fervently moving his fingers in and out over and over until my legs are shaking.

 “Fuck,” he groans, bringing his lips to my skin and my mouth as his name pushes past my lips over and over. “Come for me,” his voice is low and just a little bit demanding as he simultaneously rubs his fingers along my clit. 

My back arches, pressing me against his body and I can feel the sensation heightening, taking over my entire body until I’m veering over the edge. Suddenly, I can feel myself tip over, the intense feeling washing over as his fingers slow down and my mouth is parted, moaning against his lips. 

It’s all broken gasps and open-mouthed kisses as he slows down and the feeling subsides, leaving me spent and unable to think straight after what he just did to me.

“Good girl,” he says with a smirk, his voice low and raspy.

My eyelashes flutter open to see Luke hovering over me, pushing my panties back from the side and kissing my lips one last time.  He sits back up and I stay lying down, closing my eyes and watching my breathing steady and feeling my mind slip deeper and deeper into exhaustion.

I’ve never felt anything like that before and I wonder what I’ve gotten myself into as Luke lays down beside me, letting my head rest against his chest.

It’s only a few minutes before I’m half-asleep, the room completely quiet except for the noticeable sounds of Luke getting up and leaving the bedroom, silently closing the door behind him.

***

chapter 17 will be up on friday at 7 PM EST. x

tumblr - iwriteabout5sos.tumblr.com