Chapter 9 ( Incomplete )

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

A 24 year old Dean POV:

The next morning i woke up after the big fight, i checked my phone that maybe Sam would have msg to come pick him up. I was wrong no text when i got up from the bed i went out to see Dad and i saw a note that said.

'On hunting will be back in two or three days. U should hunt too i kept the newspaper check it'

How am i suppose to hunt with all this stuff going in my head. Sammy how could u just go i always thought it was u and me against the world. I should just stop thinking this and try to focus. People need my help and i wont back down.

Now where is that newspaper, i took the newspaper and got in my car and went hunting. 

           1 year later

A 25 year old Dean POV:

Now adays me and Dad are hunting alot but every month he goes by Standford to check on Sammy. He never meet him just watches him, I dont go i cant see him and not have the urge to meet him. Thats all the past now i have people to save now. I have dedicated my life to hunt to save people from this awfull things. No more families will be broken like our's.

                      2 years later

A 27 year old Dean POV:

Its been two weaks and i have not heard from Dad i have tried his every phone. Called every one he knows where could he be.

Why do i have a feeling that he is after the Demon who killed Mom and he has left me his journal but Dad where are u. 

I cant do this without u i need some help. Maybe i should go and get Sammy, he could help me find Dad. Why would he come 3 years ago he left us for a normal life. He left us because he didnt want anything to do with hunting i cant just pull him back in. But its serious Dad is missing.

I took my stuff and checked out from the hotel. I got in my car and made my way to Standford. I reached there in 3 hours and now here i am standing outside the building.

I waited almost two hours i cant go in after so many years Sammy im finally gonna see u not that i care . Ofcourse i do i was about to get out of the car as i saw Sam with a girl. I followed them they went into a Bar, i followed in.

Sam has grown so much he almost looks like an adult which he is I saw them both the girl and Sam talking and chatting they seem friends but just then Sam leaned in adn kissed her.

'Thats my boy' I said and went out of the Bar towards my car. I should wait for him to go back to his room then ill go. Until then ill just wait here.

DO COMMENT AND LIKE