Chapter 2 ( To Be A Hunter )

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE.

A 4 year old Dean POV :

Today is my first day of training, to become a hunter. Dad brought his friend too for hunting, Sam is with dad's friend's wife. I will let Sammy enjoy his childhood as long as i can. I will not destroy his world as my got. Dad is setting up bottles so we could shoot on them i have a rifle in my hand. Dad just showed me how to use it. 

'Be carefull Dean' dad said.

'Ahan' that was all i could say.

Then i focused a bit on the bottle and i really didnt think it was that far, i took a aim and shot at the first bottle and i actually scored. I couldnt believe myself i was a 4 year old kid. Well i got more confident and i shot all the bottles down.

We went home after the shooting session i was waiting for Dad to appreciate me but he didnt. I went to check on Sammy he was still sleeping, i slept besides him.

I spent Months training and taking care of Sam. 

5 years later....

A 9 Year old Dean POV :

'Dean wake up now' I heard dad say.

'Im up Im up' i replied

I got out of bed and went towards Dad to see what was wrong it was 9 o clock in the morning. It turned out he was leaving he had his leather jacket on which i totally love. The impala keys in his hand and the usuall bag of guns. 

'Dean i want u to lock the doors and do not open it for anyone' 

'I know Dad' i replied frustrated its not the first time he is going

'I will be back in 3 days if im not back go to Bobby's place' Dad said

'I know dad' i replied

'Dean what will u do if someone tries to break in?' he asked me

'Shoot first and ask later'.

'Put up the Salt line as soon as i leave and the most important thing' he said

'Watch out for Sammy' I cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

He turned and left, i was alone again because Sammy usually watches Tv all the time he just loves cartoons. Well i should make him something to eat let me ask him what he wants.

'Sammy what would u like to eat' i asked sam

'Cerial' Sam said.

'Its finished Sam' 

'No there is still left i saw the box' he replied.

'Well its left for just one time and i havent eaten it yet' i told him.

Then he showed me his puppy dog eyes which i could never resist i put the cerial in the bowl. Added some milk and gave it to him i was very angry. Then i saw him get up and search the empty box of cerials. He came towards me with something in his hand i couldnt really see.

'Do u want the gift?' He asked me

I really didnt know what to say he wanted to give his cerial gift to me but i cant take it away from him. Just the thought of him that he wants to give me is enough for me. 

'No thank you Sammy u keep it'.

We both spend the rest of the 2 days in that peachy Hotel i was really getting bore. It was 8 o clock at night Dad had not return so i decided to go out for a while. I went to Sammy's room and saw him sleeping. I opened the door of our room and went out locking the door behind me. There was a game store right infront of out hotel. I played there for an our and then the store keeper said it was time to close. 

So i went back to our room i unlocked the door of our room and locked it behind me. I heard some noise in Sam's room he couldnt possibly be awake at this time. I peeked in and i saw a creature in a hood over Sammy like he was sucking his life out. I had my gun right next to the door i picked it up and as i was about to aim.I heard a voice behind me say 

'Down now'

It was dad but by Dad yelling it alerted that thing and it started to run Dad shot it twice but it didnt really kill it.

'What happened' Dad asked me as he had Sam in his arms and was trying to wake him up.

'I just went out for an hour' I said and looked over him and saw the dissapointment

I saw myself failing in his eyes. Sammy could have gotten hurt because of my stupid mistake. Im really sorry Sammy.