Chapter 11 ( Finding Dad )

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

A 27 year old Dean POV :

Im with Sam after such a long time ive been driving since three hours. Sammy is sleeping peacefully i should take a picture he looks so funny. Well are going to south dakota there is a case here of a women who kills men on the bridge she mostly drowns them. We need to put her on rest the cordinates are written in  Dad's journal wea re just following them. I turned the volume up of the song and suddenly Sam was awake.

'Rise and shine Sammy'

'Very funny Dean' he said as he lowered the volume.

'We are almost here Sam this is the birdge' 

'It looks like there has been one more murder' he said pointing towards the rood 

It looked like there has been another accident we both got out of the car and started to ask questions from the police cops. Introducing ourself as FBI ofcourse but Sam didnt has his badge. Well he was not with me thats why i never made it made for him.

'Well what do u thing officer' I asked on of the policeman

'Its looks like a accident a teenage guy he was drunk and driving'

'As usual u dont know nothing' i said and Sammy stepped on my foot deliberetlly

'Thank you officers' Sam said

We started to walk and i slapped on Sam's head. Seriously he stepped on my foot deliberately.

'U do that again and ure dead Sam'

'Why do u always have to be so mean with the police'

'Beacuse they dont know nothing Sammy'

'Well they try'

'Anyways lets go find a room to stay'

'When u were insulting the cops the other cop told me the last he was talking to was his gf and i called her she said he was with some girl he didnt switch of his phone and i could here the girl saying take me home take me home'

'Well in that case Sam we need to find the home and burn this bitch'

'We should come at night when there will be no one'

'Cool'

We rented a room and stayed there until night finally it was time and we went to the bridge to find her. We waited a hour and finally we heard something it was my car starting.

'Dean who is driving ure car' Sam asked me

'Sam i have the keys here'

It started and we ran Sam hanged on to the side and i jumped down the bridge seriously it was disgusting. I was comming back back as i saw Sam get in the car and drive off.

'Sam where do u think ure going'

He didnt reply i followed them and i saw the ghost of the girl with him in the car. I ran after them throught the woods and i saw Sam stopped the car infront of the house and the girl was hurting Sam i heard him shout. That was it seriously i took out my shot gun and aimed at that bitch. I shot her and she dissapeared but she keep comming come then suddenly she said 

'Take me home'

Sammy started the car and barged through the doors of the house and finally she was homw suddenly three kids came and holded her legs and soon she evaporated. She drowned her kids thats why she could never go home and Sammy brought her home.

'U steal my Baby again and i will kill u' I said to Sam

'Come on now lets go'

We made our way back to the hotel

DO COMMENT AND LIKE