Chapter 13 (Bloody Mary)

Dean's POV:

Sam's nightmares are getting worse. We really need a job to get his mind of a bit. There is this job in Alaska I think we should take it. I should call Bobby and tell him we are taking it.

RING RING RING

"Dean" Bobby said.

"Bobby we are headed towards Alaska, we are taking the job there". I informed him.

"Okay Dean be safe and take care of Sam" he said.

"Always will " I replied and disconnected the phone.

"What is this job in Alaska" Sam questioned me.

"A man died in front of mirror, I thought we should check it out". I told him.

"What was the cause of death" Sam asked me

"I think heart attack" I informed him.

"So what makes you think it is not a normal death" Sam said.

"How many times in our case has it been a normal death" I asked him.

"Good point" He said

"Well lets go Sammy then" I said

We drove and after 3 hours we reached. We got a room left our bags there and started to investigate. We went to the funeral of the guy who died. We tried talking to everyone but everyone said he had no enemies.

He had 2 daughter's, the elder one was sure it was a natural death. The younger seemed unsure, so I told Sam to talk to her.

Sam's POV:

Hey my name is Sam, you seem a little unsure on how you're father died. What do you think happened". I asked her.

"It happened because of me" She said

"Now why would you say this" I asked her.

"Because I said it" she told me

"Said what" I asked again.

"Bloody Mary, I said it 3 times in front of the mirror". she said and I knew by the look on her face she was telling the truth.

"It was not you're fault" I said to her and went to Dean.

I told him everything and Dean decided to look for evidence in the house.

Dean's POV:

We went in the house when the family and everyone went to burry he body. We went in the bathroom where he died. Looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. Then Sam found a hand print at the edge of the mirror. We looked and at the back it was written Sarah Cole. She was Mr Cole's wife. He killed her, we know the legend Bloody Mary comes after who has killed someone, or because of him or her someone has died.

"She will continue killing in this town if we don't stop her" I told Sam

"Lets summon her Dean" Sam said

"Why would she come if we call her" I questioned.

"Because she will come for me, I know it" Sam said

"Enough okay Jess didn't die because of you" I said and we both came out of the house.

We searched for Mary and found out she was killed in this same town. Brutally murdered and her case was never solved. She was killed infront of a mirror which is now on sale in a antique store. We both went there but before entering I stopped Sam.

"It was not you're fault Sammy" I said to him.

"lets go Dean" He said

We went in and started to look for the mirror. After a while we found it. Sam came infront of it and summoned her.

"Bloody Mary" He said it 3 times.

" We both were waiting for her to appear but we saw light behind us. I told Sam to wait I will check it out.

"Sam anything moves smash it" I told him and went out

There were police officers they wanted to know who I was I told them I was the owners son. They actually believed it and went. I went back in to check in Sammy and saw him on his ground. I had a wrench in my hand and I smashed the bloody mirror in which Mary was standing.

"Sammy Sammy are you okay" I said as I wiped blood of his cheeks.

"Its Sam" he said

I carried him and we were going out but our eyes started to bleed. Mary came out of the mirror she was about to kill us but she looked in the mirror and all the people she killed. There souls attacked her, she got a taste of her own medicine.

I grabbed Sammy put him in the car and we left Alaska for good.

Do Comment and Like.