Chapter 4 (To be a Teenager)

• Dedicated to Ujala Nadeem

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

A 18 year old Dean POV :

'Come on wake up Sammy we are gonna be late' i said as i tried to wake Sam

'We just got here Dean now where are u gonna take me' He replied rubbing his eyes

'We are going to the place u love and i hate' I said with annoyance

'U mean school Dad enrolled us really' He said jumping from the bed and into my arms i barely got him.

'Sam Winchester dont u do this ever again u could have fall down and hit ure head' I shouted

'As long as u are with me i will never get hurt'  He said hugging me

'Dont butter me Sammy im already on ure side always'

He got up from the Bed and gave me a smile. He started to change i came out of the room closed the door behind me. Dad was waiting in the car i told him Sam will be down in ten. We waited for him and before we know it he was in the Car. He really loves to study, this time Dad was going for two weeks i had to tolerate this college for this long.

'Come on off u go guys' Dad said as we stopped infront of a big building Truman High School. Weird name seriously we got out of the Car i saw Sam going towards his class and i went in mine. It was history period as i entered the teacher stopped me.

'Class this is our new student Dean Winchester now Dean would u like to introduce ureself to the class' She asked me

'No i have nothing to say' I replied

'Very well then go take ure seat'

I made my way towards the back of the seat and on my left i saw this hot chick she was really sexy.Well i guess these two weeks aint gonna be that bad. I didnt have any books i never really got them doesnt matter we are just here for some time, it never really bothered me. But Sammy loved it and he got every thing on the Dam course.

Today's Day ended on a very boring note i was about to talk to the hot chick but her stupid cell rang and she had to go in a hurry. Well lets go to Sammy and see how his day went his class is at the end of the corridoor.

Knock Knock Knock

'Is Sam here?' i said and relized they were only children in who were packing there bags and were about to leave no teacher. A girl stood up and asked me.

' And who would u be'

' Im his brother' 

'Really then u see that Kid outside the one with the Red shirt'

I looked out of the window and spotted the kid ' Ya i see him why'

' He just had a fight with ure brother and he pushed him really hard. He fell on the ground and hurt his hand but ure brother is such a pussy that he didnt even fight back' 

When she told me this i wanted to Rip that kid into two pieces how dare he touch my brother and how the fuck did this little girl said that my brother is a pussy but i need to find Sam first i will deal with this kid later.

I searched all the school but i couldnt find him then i saw him on the ground sitting on the benches alone. I made my way towards him.

'Sammy what happened'

'Im fine Dean dont worry'

'How dare that kid touch u even im so mad i will kill him'

'Dean relax its okay he is an idiot'

'Sam i dont understand this why the hell didnt u hit him back ure the toughest 14 year old i know man u hunt with us u could beaten the shit out of him why didnt u'