Chapter 3 ( Growing up )

I do not own anything except the characters i make 

A 9 year old Dean POV :

I was guilty beacause of me Sam could have gotten hurt. After that night Dad just didnt look at me the same way he did. I knew it was my fault i promised myself from that day onwards i will never ever put myself before my Family.

It was morning Dad had already left now we were in some new hotel because Dad couldnt risk it. That thing could come back. It was a shtriga it was a witch she sucked life out of infants or young ones because they have the most life form in them. Dad told me all about it he didnt say anything except giving me information about the shtriga. 

I wanted to apologize to Sammy i know he does not remember what happened or why i am apologizing but i want to. So i made my way towards his room he was studying. He always loved studying whichever town we went Dad in rolled us in school for a week or two. I personally hated it.

'Sammy' i said.

'Ya Dean come on in i was just finishing my homework' Sam said.

'I wanted to say something, im sorry Sammy for all the time u got hurt because of me' 

'But u never have hurted me in any way Big brother'

When he said this it just made me wanna love him even more. This kid has suprised me in so many ways. I got up and just hugged him, I kissed his temple and said.

'Good night Sammy if u need anything im in the tv lounge'.

'Sure thing' 

I got up and left him alone with his books. I left the door half open so i could hear him. I have never been more proud of this kid than i am now. 

4 years later.....

A 13 year old Dean Pov :

I was bored and was watching tv as i turned my head to see where Sam was i saw him on the couch behind me with newspaper and a necklace. We were in a crappy hotel there were no shops where could he have gotten that necklace and without money.

'Sam' 

'Ya'

'Where did u get that necklace did u steal it' I said pointing it over the amulet.

'No uncle Bobby gave it to me'

'Ya right so who are u giving it to' I said because i could see him packing it in the newspaper.

'Its for Dad its a christmas present he is comming today right tomorrow is christmas he promised'. he looked over me

'Ofcourse he will come now u stay here ill go down to the manager and see if we could get some burger and chips' i said and left the room.

I came back after an hour and i saw Sammy on his bed it was just 7 o clock how could he want to sleep. My bed was next to him i made my way towards it and started taking out the stuff i brought to eat. 

'Why do u have a gun under ure pillow' Sam asked me.

I was shocked i checked under my pillow and it was still there.

'Did u touch it i told u never to touch my bed' i shouted

'Why do u have it' he asked

'To protect our selves' i replied

'Dad is not a mechanic is he' He questioned 

'Ofcourse he is why do u ask'

'Because i read his journal and i couldnt make it out all of it but its something about hunting' He said as he had Dad's journal in his hand

'Give it to me u shouldnt have read it without his permission'

'Dean are u going to tell me the truth or u want to loose ure brother'

'What the hell Sam'

'Im serious Dean now'

'Fine Dad and me we hunt creatures ghosts, demons, vampires every monster u have ever read about are real' i said and i saw the color of his face fadding he was scared

'What all the things oh my God why did u tell me u could have lied Dean'

'I could never lie to u Sam' i replied

'Just leave me alone for a while i want to sleep'

'As u wish it will be better when u wake up' i assured him'

I came out of his room now i had to do something to cheer him up its only 8:30 i have time till 12 o clock. I will prepare everything and then wake him up. I went out and saw the park infont i went there cutted some trees leveled them got some lights from the manger and made a christmas tree for Sammy. I didnt have money so i decided to steal Sam a gift i went in the neighbourhood and saw the last house in the block had a window open. I went in and snatched two gifts and ran back to the hotel.

I came in and saw Sam still sleeping. It was one minute to midnight i woke him up.

'Merry Christmas Sammy come on wake up Dad came and he got us tree and gifts but he left just now'

'What he didnt  wake me up' Sam said as he was rubbing his eyes.

'He tried alot but ure just a hard sleeper come he brought presents dig in'.

Sam ran towards the boxes under the tree he took them and sat on the sofa. He started to open it.

'What is it' I asked.

He opened the first one and it was a barbie oh man im screwed and the other one was a cheerleading stick.

'Dad didnt came did he' Sam said

'Ofcourse he did Sam why would u even say that' i replied

'Dean i know when ure lying where did u get these gifts'

'Last house on the block i swear i didnt know they were chick presents'.

'Its okay' He said as he took out the wrapped gift he had for Dad from his pocket and he brought it infont of me.

'Here this is for u' Sam said

'No i cant have it its for Dad'.

'I want u to have it Dad lied to me'

'Hmm are u sure Sam'

'Yess'

I took it in my hands and opened it, it was just perfect i wore it i decided i would never ever take it off.

'Thank you Sam this is just great'.

Do comment and like