4

The sound of an iPhone ringtone broke my sweet state of slumber. I lazily turned around in my sleep and picked up the phone seeing the words:

Rachel Manning

blared across the phone screen. Charlottes mum. I immediately sat up. Please, please say that this is good news and not just one of her random calls to make sure I'm okay, I'm eating and I'm getting the right hours of sleep.

I have always lied in those calls, Charlotte's disappearing really hurt me. I have had hardly any sleep in the past two moths she's been gone and I've been struggling to eat. When I try to eat there's like a massive lump in the back of my throat restricting me from doing anything, it was the same when I spoke about her. Most of my time is taken up by finding ways I could find her, by doing concerts to raise money, interviews, free concerts and massive posters all dedicated to her.

"Brad!" Rachel's voice squealed. She sounds happy?  What's happening? She's never happy recently. That is how much of an impact Charlotte's disappearance has had on us all.

"Yeah?" I replied back in a concerned tone. Okay, but why am I concerned about her being happy, wow Brad!

"They found her!" She yelled. I lifted the phone away from my ears, thankfully I can still hear. "They have found Charlotte." I stood up, blindly searching for some clothes.

"Where is she?" I squealed back, the love of my life is safe.

"They're flying her back, be at Heathrow soon, tell the boys!" She rambled and afterwards ended the call. I got changed and went on mine and the boys group chat.

Me:
Boys
Me:
Wake
Me:
Up
Me:
This
Me:
Is
Me:
Important

Trissy boi
Go back to sleep it's way too early

Me:
WE CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP

Con:
Fuck me im awake

Trissy boi:
No con I'll pass that's angels job, or hasn't she been giving you enough pleasure recently😏😜

Con:
Oh go away Tristan😂

Me:
They've found Charlotte!

Trissy boi:
Bradley William Simpson this better be serious!!!!

Jems:
THEY FOUND HER?

Con:
I swear if this is a joke I'll be right around your house and harming you. Because even though I love you very much, Brad, I've waited for this day for far too long

Me:
Yes. We need to get to Heathrow now!
Me:
Why would I be joking?

Trissy boi:
Well you have to always be sure in situations like this

I looked at all of mine and Charlotte's pictures, hang up on the walls of the stair case, they were the light in a particularly dark time, we had always planned to replace the pictures with ones of our children when they came, and our wedding pictures. It was just something homely and marked all of our achievements, in family life and in our relationships.

But then she went missing and I always found myself wondering if we would ever replace these photos, if she'll ever come back to me.

But she's back and all those thoughts were so stupid.

I picked my car keys off the wooden "his and her" key holder, Charlotte's keys still hanged in the same position as they did two months before she went missing. Her car parked in the garage, loved but unused by her. But this will all change, in a few long hours, she will be able to use all these things and she would be back here. I walked down the door and down the winding path to my car, I sat down in the driver seat and quickly typed up a post on an account me and the boys had set up to give everyone updates, so they were helping us and being able to see the progress, everyone wanted Charlotte home. At the same time I was getting updates on her condition from her mum and giving everyone the information she said.

 At the same time I was getting updates on her condition from her mum and giving everyone the information she said

Bringcharlottehome: hello, this may possibly be the last update posted on to this account, unless I have to update how she's doing but this is really, really, really good news

They have found Charlotte. Alive. I do not really know much about her state or how well she is at this moment in time because I have just found out for myself and I have not seen or spoke to her yet, but I'll just answer the things I know at this moment...

Is she okay? From what I can tell no one knows, most probably mentally and physically, she isn't okay because no one knows what she's been through at the moment, only the Australia police.

Is she hurt? Yes, not seriously but she's got a sprained ankle and cuts and bruises.

Is she safe now? Yes, she has police with her until we, meaning her mum and us boys get to her and then we won't let her out of our sight because we all need her to be safe I promise, that's what will do.

How was she found? I've been texted these details from her mother but another victim that she was kidnapped with managed to get them both out, he had called the police before hand who were waiting for them.

Do you know who kidnapped her? No not yet, she will have a more formal interview when she gets home and hopefully we will found out by them.

If you want to leave some messages for Charlotte comment some or post them using the #charlotteishome thank you for all your help I love you all so much-Brad❤️

♥️:8670 likes

After typing this post I quickly raced away, to Heathrow airport, to be reunited, for the first time in two months with Lottie. And I couldn't think straight, I don't know what I was going to say to her because how do you tell someone you haven't seen in two months everything, the most I've gone without speaking to her was 1 month and that was when I knew she was safe.

A/N: this book is had 100 and 200 reads already, the other one has 13k reads already I'm actually so happy Thankyou all so much!