18

Lottiemanning: my first photo shoot back and it's for champion

Also I have something to explain. As you've probably guessed some drama has happened between me and the boys. I don't really know where to start but well here it goes I suppose.

When I was missing, I met a guy called Tom, he looked after me, kept me safe and got me out. When I came back into the real life it was hard to have the relationships I had already established with people before like mine and Brad; Things were different with him, sometimes it get to the point in a relationship where you physically and mentally can't supply that person with love and emotional support anymore and that's what happened with me and brad, we got to a point where he couldn't understand what I was going through and the only person who did was Tom. I'm in love with him, so in love and I can't have those feelings for someone whilst being with someone else and pretend I was in love with him at the same time, it is horrible and wrongful and it broke my heart pretending, I love Brad but in the way I love Tom. I wanted to put my happiness first and I did and me and Tom got together.

Con, Tris and James weren't very supportive of my decision and we all kept arguing, understandably, we've decided that it'll be the best to not be friends because we have too many differences. Now that this is all cleared up, let's go onto being more positive and having less drama. It was hard enough going through the break up, yet alone going through this. Thank you.

♥️:582,100 likes

The comments for this post have been disabled!