90

Lottiemanning: shocker I have freckles :)!

I'm posting this to let you know you're all perfect, no matter how many imperfections you think you have, you're all perfect to me. For example, I don't like my freckles and that's why I wear make up, however,  my friends think they're cute.

Some of the model shoots I've done in the past have been retouched to hide the fact I do have pimples and freckles, my teeth rewhitened, even though they're fine and then other things hidden from you guys. I've even be slimmed down, even though I know I looked fine and when they couldn't retouch the picture to remove my rolls (oh yes hunny I have rolls) the photos would be deleted and I would have to start again.

And honestly, it's just heartbreaking and lowers my self esteem having someone make things that they think make me look ugly disappear. However, there is no "ugly" on the outside, the ugly is people's personality.

So to help show this, I've posted a no make up, no filter, unedited photo of myself! I challenge you to do the same and talk about how you think you have imperfections but someone close to you likes them, because I've realised from doing this my freckles are cute and I don't need to cover them up. Remember I love you guys and you're all perfect x

📷: bradleywillsimpson
♥️: 577,355 likes

The comments for this post have been disabled!

A/n: I was inspired by Kirstie's post to make this!