193

Troubled Simpson?

Charlotte Simpson's struggles as Husband Brad Simpson is away from home

This week The Vamps released a brand new EP and single, named Missing You, before they embark on their new UK tour, called Four Corners tour. Therefore, the band has gone on a tour of radio and tv stations and have gave various interviews to certain newspapers and magazines.

However, one person in particular is not feeling the joy of the new single and tour, lead singer Brad Simpson's wife, Charlotte Simpson. The pair have baby twins, who were born prematurely named Skye Rachel Simpson and Ashton Thorley Simpson, while Brad has been away Charlotte (known as Lottie to her adoring followers and friends) has reportedly been feeling the pressure of looking after the 3 month old babies by herself.

One source told us that Charlotte has struggled with her mental health in the past after being kidnapped and being in abusive relationships and all of her new found family (Charlotte was reunited with her Dad and half siblings early in December last year) and Brad's family are worried the stress of caring after two little babies whilst Brad is away will strain her mental health and cause her to relapse.

Following these reports, Lottie stepped out looking very upset earlier today, fuelling the growing rumours.