171

Celebnews: Charlotte Simpson was spotted looking pretty upset, and concealing her forming baby bump, after having a private Snapchat story of her and her husband, brad Simpson being exposed on this Instagram page

Celebnews: Charlotte Simpson was spotted looking pretty upset, and concealing her forming baby bump, after having a private Snapchat story of her and her husband, brad Simpson being exposed on this Instagram page. She spent the night without her husband, as she watched a movie and went for a meal with the other girlfriends of the vamps stars. What do you think is wrong with Charlotte?

(Follow celebnews for more updates)

♥️: 300 likes

💬: 440 comments

Newhopevamps: I think she's upset because of you guys, people are hating on her because of that picture and it's no freaking secret she's struggled with her mental health and trying to ignore the hate comments. I'm sick of people like you creating drama in our fandom, just because YOU want followers.
Fgsbws: newhopevamps not being funny, but she shouldn't of posted it, she knew what the consequences would be and she still did it
Newhopevamps: fgsbws are you stupid, this is literally the most idiotic thing I've ever read in my whole entire life. She posted the picture on her PRIVATE Snapchat, she didn't think that on her own private social media one of her friends would betray her like that. Anyways, there should be no consequences because her and brad are married and she's pregnant so they've obviously done things before. You're just jealous because you want to be with brad. But hun, brad don't like people who immature like you!

Fgsbws: she'll get over it. She's just doing this for attention.

Babybws: stop using someone's mental health as a way to gain followers! It's just wrong!

Chardley: why would you put "follow celebsnews for more updates" when she's upset. Honest to god. I hate people like you.

Charlottesimpson: leave her alone🤗

Vampettesnews: all this drama over a married couple touching eachother 😂, pathetic babessssss 😘