Unwanted visiter- chapter 7

Start from the beginning

My phone vibrated on my desk. 'dont forget to put your jacket back on love. ' I blushed, and went to fetch my jacket that had ended up on the other side of the room. I quickly put it on, and waited for my first class to come.

******

It was lunch for all the students, and I was just sent an email saying all the teachers where meeting in the conferences room for a lunch meeting.

I walked thought the deserted hallways to the room that would lead me too my doom.  Just play it cool. Your innocent till proven guilty.  I turned the corner, and walked to the conferences room door. The door was already open, and I could  see all the teachers sitting around the large wooden tabel eating tacos, and salads. I grabbed an empty seat next to Karol, and an English teacher from down stairs; Carter. Carter was quit attractive, and relatively young I think he is twenty five, and was expecting his first child soon. "How's lacy?" I asked him. "Lacy's doing fine. Still complaining about all the baby names I picked out."

He told me laughing twords the end. Lacy was really nice from what he has told me before.

The door to the conference was slamed shut, and every ones attention was directed twords my parents. That stud in front of the door looking extremely serious in their matching dark blue suites.

"We have come to address a situation that has come to our attention. Some one in this room is have a very inappropriate relationship with one of our students." my mother said locking eyes with with evey one, but holding mine a little longer than anyone else. She knows. She knows I'm with Jacob. How did she find out? Did Jade tell her?

"Now Jamie would you please come here?" my Mother asked. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked to stand next to my father. "Everyone this is our daughter Jamie Maket. I'm glad to hear that you all have welcomed her into here even with the age difference" my Father announced. My Mother took a step away from my Father,  and walked twords Carter, but stopped in front of Karol. "Karol Fisher you are fired, and will be aressertd for the charges of-" Karol cut off my mother yelling out "you have no proof!" " no proof we have cameras. Your student dylan constantly having detention, you alway coming to school in one outfits and leaving in another, and only a guilty person would tell out for proof.  I could continue if you want Miss.Fisher. " my Mother tilted her head to the side slightly. Silently asking Karol if she want's her to continue. Karol stayed silent, and lowered her head. "Get out of my school" my Mother told her while her pointing to the door. My father grabbed my shoulders, and moved out us out of the path to the door. Karol darted out of the classroom. Who would have guessed it was Karol.

"You all are dismissed help your self to the rest of the food. Jamie I would like to talk to you in private. " my Mother said whispering the last part. So only i would hear.

My mother walked out of the room, and I trailed slowly behind her not really wanting to know what she has too say.

" You know Jamie you, and Jacob make such a cute couple, and we can keep it that way if you do as I say." she said turning giving me a wicked evil smile, but kept walking. "What do you want! Why can't you leave us alone?" I yelled at her. "Now now Jamie we don't everyone to know about you too. Now do we?"

My mother stopped in front of my class room, and let herself in. I walked in behind her, and went to sit on my desk. "Jamie I don't want you to mate. It's as simple as that, and you and Jacob seem to be getting awfully close." My mother said looking at her watch. " Yeah and you would know that because you sent that soul reaper thing to my apartment!" I yelled at her. "Jamie I never wanted you too get hurt. Just

Do as I say, and you wont." she said. "What about Jacob will he be safe?" I asked her. "I can't promise that." My mother said sincerely. She almost sounded sorry. "WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE!" I yelled at her throwing my hands up in anger. I rolled my fist into tight balls, and let my finger nails dig into the skin to keep from attacking my mother.

"Someone somewhere has something on me, and this is the only way. I'm sorry." My mother said before walking out of my classroom.

I jumped off my desk. Now that my mother was gone, and my anger had lowered slightly. I could feel the dull ache in my hands. I unfolded my hand slowly the pain was only increasing when it stretched. The inside of my hand was painted red with dripping blood, and had four punchers  wounds. It was a mess. I grabbed my clothes front under the desk, and cleaned my hand off with them. I would heal soon, and I would be fine.

  I grabbed a dry erase maker ignoring the shock of pain I received when I held it in my hands, and wrote 'do what ever you want. I'll be back tomorrow' on the bored, and left with my bloody clothes tucked on my side . I grabbed my phone, and texted Jacob. 'I'm leaving.'

---------------------

😄So what do you think?

How was the grammar. I am with out a editor at the moment lol.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes they really mean a lot. ❤💙💙

Vote, Comment, Fan, Tell your friends, tweet or post :).

-Shakira-