Chapter 13 - I love you

(What you've all be waiting for lol. It's going to be in your pov only in this chapter. So there will be smut ahead. Just warning you! If you don't want to read it don't read it. But for those who want to read it have fun and don't get a nosebleed and don't faint. Have fun!)
__________________________

Your pov
'Did I hear that right?' I start to get flustered by what he said. I turn so red and by a habit I cover my face with my hands when I'm embarrassed. I still dared to ask him what did he mean by that even though I already know what he meant. "W-What do you mean?" I saw a smirk creep up on his face. "Don't play like you don't know what I mean baby boy, you know exactly what I mean" he licks his lip and looks at me like I'm his prey. "But that is only if you give me permission" I blushed 'damnit I was hoping that he wouldn't have said that, now I have to answer him!' >~< "Y-Y-Yeah I-I give y-you permission" 'I feel like slapping myself from stuttering so much' "I'll be gentle baby boy" he leans down and kisses me passionately. I start to melt into the kiss. I flinch a little when I feel his cold hand going up my shirt. He pinches my nipple and I moaned out loud. I blush and I quickly turn my head away. "Don't feel embarrassed baby, your going to be moaning my name soon anyway" he smirks "and plus you have a sexy moan, I wanna hear more" he kisses my neck and sucks on it. I feel my body getting lifted up and I look at Jimin and he starts walking to his room. He lays me on the bed, he takes his shirt off. 'Am I in heaven now? He has such a nice body' I look up at him and see him smirking. "Like what you see?" I blush and turn my head but slowly nod my head covering my face a little from getting caught staring at him. "Take your shirt off too baby boy" I slowly take my shirt off and blush. He hovers over me and kisses me again. I feel his arms wrap around my tiny waist, I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my jawline then my neck then goes down to where my boner is. He looks at me smirking "looks like someone is needy" 'I can't seem to look away from his eyes, it's like he's hypnotizing me' he pulls my boxers down and now I'm completely naked. I blush "h-how come I'm the only one naked?" I whine a little he giggles but then starts taking over the remaining of his clothes. I turn red when I saw how hard he was. I felt his hand wrap around my tip and feel him teasing me. I whine "s-stop teasing me" he moves his hand up and down fast, since it was a new sensation and I've never felt like this before, I was feeling like something was going to burst out of me so I started moaning loudly. Jimin lets go and I whine from his absent. 'I want him to touch me more' It's like he read my mind that he knew why I was so confuse on why he stop. "I don't want you cumming yet baby boy, we just got started" I see him get something from his nightstand and it was a bottle. 'What is he gonna use that for?' He opens it and squeezes the bottle making some come out and cover his fingers. I was gonna ask what he was going to do but I couldn't because I moan out loud when I felt his finger go in my precious little hole. "Just bear with me baby boy" I nodded, he added another finger in and pushed deeper hitting a sensitive spot making me moan louder. "Found it" he smiles. He took his fingers out, which I missed the feeling already. He puts some lube on his you know what (Lol don't judge me) "it's going to hurt a little bit baby boy but it will feel good later, so just bear with me please" I got nervous and he knew that I was nervous. He leans down and kisses my forehead then my cheek then my lips. "If it hurts just tell me to stop, okay?" "O-Okay." I feel him pushing into me and whines in pain. "Sorry sorry, do you want me to stop?" I shake my head "No n-no, I'm f-fine" he stays there for awhile but then I told to move and he began to thrust in and out of me slow. "P-Please.. J-Jimin.. go faster.." I'm so embarrassed right now. "Anything for you baby boy" he starts to thrust faster and he kept going faster and he ended up hitting that same sensitive spot that he touched earlier. I ended up moaning really loud. I'm so vulnerable and a moaning mess under him. I hold onto him tightly like my life depends on it. He starts thrusting faster and harder into me. I started to get that feeling again like I'm going to burst and I'm guessing that he got that same feeling too. I couldn't take it anymore so I ended up bursting moaning loudly and his thrust started to slow down a little but he tried keeping up his speed. He burst like I did but I felt something warm in me. We share a soft passionate and loving kiss. I always love it when he kisses me. He pulls out and lays next to me and wraps his muscular arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "Wanna go another round?" I can feel him smirking even though I can't actually see his face. "Are you being serious right now?" I hear him laugh "I'm just messing with you baby boy" he kisses my cheek and I was slowly falling asleep but then I heard him whisper something in my ear.

"I love you baby boy, goodnight"