Chapter 3 - The Meeting Part 1

(Feel free to play the song above anytime during this chapter but that's only if you want to)
———————————————————-
Park Jimin pov
I woke up early so I can have time to get ready and look nice for Y/N. I make my bed up then go to my closet and pick out an outfit that I was satisfied with. I go to bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair then sprayed cologne and look at myself in the mirror and smiles then leaves my house and drives to the café. I arrived at the café, so I park my car then I entered in the café and sit down at a table and waits for Y/N smiling.

 I arrived at the café, so I park my car then I entered in the café and sit down at a table and waits for Y/N smiling

(This is Jimin's outfit, please ignore the background lol)

Your pov
I wake up from the sound of my alarm. I get up and make my bed up. I put on the outfit that I picked out last night. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair put a little bit of make up on, sprays cologne. Looks at myself in the mirror one last time then checks the time. 'IT'S 1:59!!!' I grab my phone and keys to my house and wallet and rubs to the café 'I gotta hurry or I'll be late for my date.' I reached the café then I go in and look around then I see Jimin smiling at me. I blushed and smiled back, I swear my stomach was doing so many back flips when he smiled at me. I made my way over to him and sat across from him. 'Hi Jiminie-hyung' I said smiling and blushing. 'Hey Y/N' Jimin replies back smiling. Omg I swear I'm so in love with this human being.

(This is your outfit btw, ignore the tattoos and background please and thank you)

Park Jimin pov
When I saw Y/N come into the café and sit in front of me smiling at me. I felt like god has sent an angel to me to love and cherish dearly. He was so cute, hot, and sexy at the same time. Like damn! Give my heart a break please Y/N. While I was admiring this beautiful human being in front of me I forgot that that got him a rose. I pulled out the rose and gave to him. He smiled and smelled the flower, I thought it was to the right time to take a picture of him so I pulled my phone out and took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram.

TO BE CONTINUED ^^

Sorry for having such a short chapter today. It's actually night time for me and I have school tomorrow so, I can't stay up to finish writing it today. I tried writing another chapter for you guys and hope you enjoy it. Love you all and have a good night or day. ❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️🧡🧡❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️