Chapter 4 - Does He Love Me Back?

Jimin pov
Lately I have been thinking about Y/N a lot. I think about him all day even when I'm texting him or hanging out with him. I wish I could tell him that I love him but he doesn't seem to like me back... I sigh 😔 'what am I gonna do with you Y/N..' I need help with this situation. So I decided to call eomma Jin for help.
Jin
'Hello?'

Me
'Jin hyung.. umm.. I need help with something and it's really important'

Jin
'Let mm guess, it has something to do with Y/N, doesn't it?'

Me
'How did you know hyung? 😮'

Jin
'Trust me my child, I know everything that's going on with my kids'

Me
'Umm.. okay then'

Jin
'Anyway, what is it that you want to talk to me about?'

Me
'Hyung I want to confess my feelings for Y/N'

Jin squeals
'OMG!!!! Finally!!! Go ahead do it!!! My ship is going to sail!!!😆'

Me
'HYUNG!! Please be serious with me for once'

Jin
'Sorry..'

Me
Sighs.. 'it is fine hyung.. anyway, I want to confess my feelings for him but he doesn't like me..'

Jin
'How do you know that he doesn't like you back?'

Me
'I don't know hyung, I just know that he doesn't like me back..'

Jin
'Jimin, don't say such things like that ever again. I am 100% sure that he likes you back. Don't bring yourself down like that. Just be a man and tell him straight up that you like him. And if he doesn't like you back then that's his loss. You're such a wonderful person and if he doesn't see that then he doesn't deserve to have someone like you like him.'

Me
'Okay! I'll go tell him right now!'

Jin
'That's my boy! You better go get that boy my child!'

Me
'Thank you hyung! I'm gonna go now .'

Jin
'Good luck and bye.'

Jin hyung hangs up on me then I text Y/N to see where he's at and says that he's at the park so I run out of my house and sprint to the park. 'Just wait for me Y/N, I'm coming'
—————————————————————
Your pov
I was on the swing then I saw my ex walk up to me. I get up and walk pass him but he grabs my arm stopping me from walking away. 'Let me go!' I demanded. 'I'm not gonna let you go again' I laughed at what he said, I yanked my arm back causing him to lose grip on my arm. 'Are you seriously telling me this now! You shouldn't have cheated on me on our anniversary Jackson! Then telling me that you just wanted me for sex and called me disgusting! Don't you ever come to me talking about you want me back and shit! You're the one who fucked up! SO.LEAVE.ME.THE.HELL.ALONE.ASSHOLE!' I walked away then he pulled me back and kissed me. I was so shocked.

Jimin pov
I finally made it to the park and I had such a huge smile on my face. As I turned the corner, I felt like my heart just got shattered into pieces and that the world just blew up. I saw a guy kissing Y/N then I felt something warm running down my cheeks. I was crying, I ran back home.

Your pov
I pushed Jackson away and slapped him. 'Don't think that just because you kiss me doesn't mean that I'm just gonna be yours again. Just leave me alone and fuck that bitch that you cheated on me with..' I ran home and fell to the floor crying.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Such a sad chapter but I promise it will go back to being cute and loving again. And we're getting close to when they confess to each other. 👀👀