Chapter 10 - First Real Date

Your pov
I've decided to plan our first real date. But it's not only that, it's just Jimin always plans stuff and does stuff for me but I haven't really done anything special for him. So I'm really looking forward to this day. I hope he's not busy today because I want to have him all to myself today. Just thinking about it makes me feel so happy right now. So I called his phone hoping that he'll pick up.
_____________________________

Baby💕
'Hey baby'

You
'Umm.. hey baby, were you sleeping?'

Baby💕
'Yeah, I was'

You
'Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you! I'll ask you later.'

I hear him giggling, I start smiling just hearing his laugh.

Baby💕
'It's fine baby, so what did you want to ask me?'

You
'Oh, umm.. I-I just wanted to know if you were free for t-today'

Baby💕
'Yeah why? My baby wants to see me?'

You
'You know what I'm actually reconsidering of not seeing you today if you keep teasing me'

Baby💕
'Okay okay! I'm sorry'

You
'Anyway, d-do want to go on a d-d-date with m-me?'

Baby💕
'Of course I'll go on a date with you baby!'

You
'Awesome! Meet me at the park at 3'

Baby💕
'Okay! I'll see you there baby, I'm gonna go now'

You
'Okay then, bye bye Jimin'

Baby💕
'Bye babe'

____________________________
(Time skip when you arrive early then Jimin comes because I'm too lazy right now lol. And these are the clothes that they are wearing. And also for all the people who have been waiting for a smut scene. There will be one happening soon one of my other chapters. So bless all of your souls and please don't have any nose bleeds lol)

 So bless all of your souls and please don't have any nose bleeds lol)

Still your povI headed to the park early to set up the picnic

Still your pov
I headed to the park early to set up the picnic. All of the food that is set up on the blanket was all homemade. I cooked them just for him to make it even more special for us today. I'm kind of nervous though. What if he doesn't like the food that I cooked. What if he's allergic to my food! I don't want to be the cause of him being in the hospital because of me. I shake my head to get the negative thoughts out of my head. Let's not be so negative Y/N, I'm sure that he'll love it. I saw him coming and I waved at him. He sat in front of me smiling at me like always. I take the caps off of the containers. 'Go ahead and dig in if you're not allergic to any of the food I cooked' I saw him take a bite of the food and I looked at him looking at him all curious. 'Is it good?' He looks at me 'Good?! It's so delicious! I didn't know that you could cook this good!' I'm so relieve that he likes it 'I'm glad that you like it, please have as much as you want' I smile looking at him devouring all of the food I cooked. He looks so cute while eating. Who am I kidding he always look cute no matter what he's doing. I ended up laughing out loud then he looks at me. 'What's so funny babe? I wanna laugh too' I start to blush 'I was just thinking that you always look cute no matter what you're doing' he giggles 'thank you babe, I can say the same thing too' I looked at him confused 'I mean that you always look cute no matter what you're doing too' 'oh um thanks' I'm so red right night, someone come put me out right now I'm too hot. 'Anytime babe' he winks at me. I think I'm going to faint. He so fucking hot like I can't believe I'm still alive. 'Babe, do you want to spend the night over at my house?' I look at him surprised 'it's fine if you don't want to I under..' I cut him off 'sure I'll spend the night over so let's go now'

(Another Time skip lol, Time skip to when you and Jimin are at his house. ^^)

This will be another short story but let's see what will happen at Jimin's place. ^^ *evil laugh*