Chapter 9 - Confession

Jimin pov
I've been planning on confessing my feelings for Y/N. I want to make it very special so I wanna take him somewhere beautiful to tell him how I feel about him. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then washed my face, and took a shower. I put on the outfit that I chose last night, then I did my hair. I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I finished it then washed the dishes. I decided to text Y/N to let him know that I was coming to pick him up.
—————————————————————
Me
Hey Y/N! I want to take you somewhere nice. So make sure to get ready and eat breakfast too! I'm on my way to pick you up now. ^^

My Y/N ❤️
Okay Jiminie-hyung! I'm gonna get ready now. Let me know when you have arrived at my house. CX
—————————————————————

Your pov
I was awake for a while and I was about to text Jimin but he beat me to it. Once I replied back to him I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower, changed into a nice outfit, then I did my hair. I was satisfied with how I look and I was hoping that Jimin would like my outfit too.

 I was satisfied with how I look and I was hoping that Jimin would like my outfit too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast then washed the dishes that I used. Jimin texted me saying that he was here so I grabbed my eyes and left then I saw Jimin leaning on his car smiling at me. I smiled back, I love his smile so much. He opens the car door for me and once I got in he closed the car door and walked to the other side of the car and gets in the drivers seat and puts his seat belt on. Then I put my seat belt on, he started the car and drove off. I looked at him 'so where are we going?' I see a smile creeping onto his face 'it is a surprise' I start to pout 'why can't you just tell me?' He grabs my hand and kisses it 'I want it to be a surprise baby, so just be patient for me please.' I blush from what he said 'o-okay then, I'll wait' he smiles. I was fast asleep during the drive to the secret place that he was taking me.

Jimin pov
I looked at Y/N and saw that he was fast asleep. I started to smile, I felt like kissing him but I wanted to only do it when we get to the meadow. We reached our destination and I parked the car. I took my seat belt off then turn towards him and tapped him lightly 'come on Y/N, we're here' he wakes up rubbing his eyes taking his seat belt off and getting out of the car. He looks so freaking adorable! God bless my soul. I get out of the car and started to smile once I saw him smiling. 'It is so beautiful Jimin' I giggled at how adorable he looks admiring the pretty flowers. I saw him taking a picture and I was guessing that he was posting it on Instagram. I don't want to waste anymore time, so I went up to him and held his hands and looked him in the eyes. 'Y/N you are the best thing that has happened to me. My life would've been so boring if you weren't in it. I'm glad that you were born into this world. I have been always waiting for someone like you to come into my life. I know there were some tough times too but I cherish every minute, second, and hour each time I spend my day with you. I don't have any regrets meeting you and I never will be. You're someone that I don't want to hurt or lose. I feel like if I wasn't with you or didn't meet you, I'll feel like nothing and have a missing piece in my heart for the rest of my life. You're my light, my sun, my angel, my happiness, my star, my everything and I'll do anything to just keep you here by my side. I take the promise ring out of my pocket it and show it to him. 'So will you Kim Y/N do my the honor of becoming my boyfriend?'

Your pov
I can't believe what I am hearing, the love of my life is asking me to be his boyfriend. 'Yes!Yes!Of course I'll be your boyfriend!' He puts the ring on my finger and shows me his ring that matches mine. I can't even explain how happy I feel right now. I pinch my cheek just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. I hear Jimin laugh 'hahaha it's not a dream baby' I laughed with him 'hahaha I'm just making sure' he leans in and kisses me softly and passionately and I gladly kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck and with his arms around my waist. 'We should head back home Y/N, it's getting dark' I smiled 'okay!'
————————————————————
~Time skip to when you and Jimin are at their house~
———————————————————-
Still your pov
Today was the happiest day of my life! I posted the picture that I took when I was out with Jimin today.

 'We should head back home Y/N, it's getting dark' I smiled 'okay!'————————————————————~Time skip to when you and Jimin are at their house~———————————————————-Still your povToday was the happiest day of my life! I posted the picture that I took wh...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by mochi.jimin, HobiHobi, jungkookie_ and 7k others
You The love of my life took me here today and he asked me to be his boyfriend. I'm so glad to have met to beautiful and wonderful human being. @mochi.jimin
View all 1k comments
mochi.jimin aww I love you too my love~ :*
AgustD @mochi.jimin ooooo Jimin is gonna clap some cheeks tonight
_TaeTae_ awww my lil bro finally found someone to love *wipes tears*
You @jungkookie_ Jungkook! Come comfort your boyfriend!
jungkookie_ I'm on my way now! @You @_TaeTae_
Rapmonster smh kids these days
—————————————————————
(Ignore the background please)
Jimin pov

jimin ooooo Jimin is gonna clap some cheeks tonight_TaeTae_ awww my lil bro finally found someone to love *wipes tears*You @jungkookie_ Jungkook! Come comfort your boyfriend!jungkookie_ I'm on my way now! @You @_TaeTae_Rapmonster smh kids these da...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by Kim.Y/N, jungkookie, _TaeTae_ and 3k others
Me I'm glad that I met you and that you're in my life now. I want you to always be by my side. :* @Kim.Y/N
View all 1k comments
Kim.Y/N of course I'll always be by your side. I'm not gonna go anywhere baby :*
pinkprincessjin y'all so freaking adorable! My heart can't handle all of this cuteness!
AgustD get it Jimin!!!!!
HobiHobi Congratulations
jungkookie_ if you dare hurt my best friend I swear you will not be living. I will kill in a heartbeat if he ever tells me that y'all broke up but congratulations ^^
Me @jungkookie_ don't worry lol I'm never gonna break up with him
—————————————————————
You and Jimin both fell asleep after posting on Instagram

My Internet Crush (Jimin x M!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें