Chapter 12 - Stay With Me

Jimin pov
I woke up and a smile started to creep up on my face when I saw this beautiful angel sleeping peacefully in my arms. I don't want to ever let him go. I want him to stay with me forever and grow old together. I want to start a family with him. I take this time to observe all of his features. He has such long eyelashes, plump lips that I will enjoy kissing everyday, a cute small nose, chubby cheeks a little, how his hair falls perfectly on his eyes, how soft his hair look, his small ears. I move his hair out of the way. Man I love this beautiful man so much. I'm going to ask him to marry me. I hope that he says yes when I do though. If he does I'm gonna do backflips. Before he wakes up I should take a picture of him first. I sit up and get my phone off the nightstand, then I unlock my phone and go to the camera and take a picture of him. But once I took the picture he opened his eyes. "Do you like what you see?" He sits up and I start to blush. 'When did he take the hoodie off?!' I smirk at him "of course I like what I see, it's mine anyway" I reply back to him then lean down to his neck and kisses it then sucks on it leaving a hickey then I lick it. I pulled away and saw him turning red like a tomato. I laugh at how cute he is then he hits my arm "Don't laugh! It's not funny!">~< "Sorry Y/N, you're just so cute that I want to shower you with kisses everyday and for as long as I live" ^^ I almost forgot that I took a picture of him. I posted the picture on Instagram and smile because of how cute and sexy he looks at the same time.

 I posted the picture on Instagram and smile because of how cute and sexy he looks at the same time

Liked by mochi.jimin, _TaeTae_, jungkookie_ and 3k others
mochi.jimin My baby stayed over and I wanted to take a picture of him while he was sleeping but he caught me 😅❤️ @Kim.Y/N
View all 1.2k comments
AgustD oooooo Jimin is a man now 😏
mochi.jimin @AgustD Hyung! We did nothing like that! You're so perverted! And I've always been a man 😡
pinkprincessjin awww he looks so cute 😆
jungkookie_ my best friend looking like a snack like always ❤️
mochi.jimin @jungkookie_ I agree with you 😊
AgustD @mochi.jimin yeah okay.. whatever.. 😒
HobiHobi @AgustD babe leave Jimin alone, stop teasing Jimin all the time
AgustD @HobiHobi fine I'll stop only because you said so
HobiHobi @AgustD thank you babe
mochi.jimin @HobiHobi thank you hyung 😪
_________________________
As I finished reading the comments and replied I turned my head toward Y/N and see him getting up putting my hoodie back on and getting up and leaving. "Where are you going babe?" He turns around and looks at me "I'm gonna go cook breakfast for us" "Oh okay, just don't hurt yourself while cooking" Y/N starts to laugh "hahaha I know babe, I won't hurt myself" he walks away to the kitchen 'Did I hear him right? He called me babe!' I start to smile like and idiot and danced a little in my bed. I walked to the kitchen and saw Y/N's small figure. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him close to my body and kissing his neck.

Your pov
While I was cooking I didn't hear Jimin come to the kitchen. I got scared and accidentally cut my finger while I was cutting the onions for the final ingredient to complete the omelette. "OWWW!!" I start to feel my tears on the verge of falling but I didn't want Jimin to see me as a weakling so I tried my best to not cry. But I couldn't, it hurts so much. Jimin grabs my hand and sucks on my finger then puts a bandaid on my finger. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you and lead to having to cut your finger" he looked so sad and disappointed in himself. I wipe my tears away quickly and kissed his lips. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine" I flash my brightest smile at him then I see him smiling. "There goes my most favorite thing to see in this entire world!" I hear him laughing then I start smiling again. "You sure smile a lot babe, don't your cheeks hurt from smiling a lot?" "No it doesn't, does it bother you that I smile a lot?" "No it doesn't but I don't want you showing that smile to anyone else, they might fall in love with you" I laugh at him "that's not gonna happen Jiminie-hyung" I looked at him and he was serious. I put his omelette on a plate and said "Sorry.." "it's fine, but can you stay with me please" "of course I'll stay as long as you want me to" Jimin smiles at me and eats his breakfast then I eat mine and wash the dishes. "Do you want to go out today?" I look at Jimin "you want to go out right now?" "Sure! Why not?" "Okay let's go but I need to borrow your clothes though" "I'll let you borrow my clothes anytime" he winks at me and I start to blush.
___________________________
(Time skip to when they just came back the Jimin's house after a long day from being out because I'm at school and I'm too lazy to type about them being out all day)
_________________________
Jimin pov
When we came back to my place I looked at Y/N walking in front of me and going to my couch to lay down. I lick my lips while looking at him. I can't wait any longer, I want him so badly. And I want him right now. I hope he won't mind if I make love to him right now. I walk up to him and hover over him and he looks at me confused. He starts to blush "W-What are you doing Jimin?"

"Sorry but I can't wait any longer, I want you right now."

It's getting hot in here isn't it lol. If anyone want to know more about me I will have a Q&A. So don't be shy and ask me questions and I'll try my best to answer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next chapter. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀