Chatper 7 - Argument

(Play the song above now please ☺️)
Your pov
I was walking to the park then I walked to the swings and sat down. I looked at the sky and it started to rain, so I put my hoodie on. I then saw Jimin walking towards me and I was really happy. He stops in front of me and looks at me like I'm the worse thing that he's seen in his life. (You 2 are going to be talking back and forth here so this is You and Jimin)
'I've been meaning to talk to you about something important.' 'About what? That you're just playing with my feelings? That you already had someone and didn't tell me! And I bet that you do this to every guy. It hurts so much that I'm tired of it. I'm tired of feeling jealous for you!Feeling sad for you!Feeling happy for you!Feeling possessive over you!I'M JUST DONE! I can't believe I thought you could've been mine..I was so stupid for loving someone like you!!' What Jimin said made me have mixed feelings. But I knew for sure that I was mostly sad. But I was mad as hell that he was jumping to conclusions. I got up from the swings yelling at him as he's walking away from me. 'YOU'RE WRONG!!! I've been in love with you since the first day I saw you! I love you so much that it drives me crazy!! I know that you saw me and that guy that day! But he isn't my boyfriend, HE WAS MY EX YOU PABO, you're not even gonna give me a chance to explain!

Jimin pov
'HE WAS MY EX YOU PABO, you're not even gonna give me a chance to explain!'
The words that Y/N made me stop walking and made me turn around facing a crying boy. I was happy that he loved me back but I was sad that I jumped to conclusions and made him cry. I started to walk to him but then he ran away from me. I sigh 'I messed up again..I always do...' I decided to go back home because if I were to chase him, we would be having another argument and that's the last thing that I want to happen..

Your pov
(You enter in your house)
'PABO!!!!!!!!' I started screaming in my room. Everything would've been fine if we didn't have to argue and just talked calmly and try to clear up the misunderstandings. But no, he just has to go ahead and jump to conclusions. I'm so done with love. It never turns out well for me and it never will...I lay on the floor curling up crying my eyes out. 'I hate my life, why did I have to be born this way..'
I really hate you Park Jimin but even if I'm saying this I know that I'm just lying to myself because I love you too much that I can't bring myself to hate you at all. I love everything about you, I love your smile, your laugh, your eye smile, the way you would care for people, how you would help people, play with kids, give good advice, be a supportive person, your lame jokes, your silliness, I just love everything and I don't see anything wrong with loving you. I needed to talk to someone about this so I decided to call Jungkook since I haven't talked to him in. a while and that's probably because he's always with my hyung lol. But I called him and I told him everything that happened. He cheered me up talking with him. What I didn't know is that Jungkook told Jin and they were coming up with a plan to get me and Jimin together.

'If only you would've given me a chance to actually explain my side of the story Jimin...'
(Just pretend that this is you again even though it's not really you)

Liked by jungkookie_, pinkprincessjin, _TaeTae_ and 1k othersYou in case you were all worrying about me, I'm doing fine

You in case you were all worrying about me, I'm doing fine. I've just been busy with some things.. ☺️
View all 1.3k comments
jungkookie_ I'm glad you're doing good ^^
_TaeTae_ that's good to hear ❤️
(Random girl) oppa! I love you! I hope you have an awesome day! ❤️😘
pinkprincessjin my baby.. 😢❤️
AgustD you should sleep more, you'll get better
HobiHobi @AgustD babe sleeping doesn't solve all of your problems
AgustD @HobiHobi yes it does
HobiHobi @AgustD no it doesn't
AgustD @HobiHobi yes it does
HobiHobi @AgustD okay so when I don't talk to you all day and not have sex with you today, I want you to tell me that sleeping is going to fix that problem of yours
@AgustD @HobiHobi okay okay you win..
@HobiHobi @AgustD of course I win, I always do *flips hair*
@pinkprincessjin @HobiHobi I'm getting ready to snatch yo fake ass hair 😂 and @AgustD just go to sleep and both of y'all, you both need to stop arguing on my son picture if y'all right next to each other and y'all live in the same house
@HobiHobi @pinkprincessjin sorry eomma...
@AgustD @pinkprincessjin yeah whatever.. 🙄