Chapter 33

Amy's POV

I looked down to see Kate on her knees, her hands on the button of my pants. I smirked at the sight, feeling her warm hands brush against my stomach as she worked.

"You know, it's funny to see you actually helping me to get dressed for a change." I said amused and she huffed.

"Whatever you say, I always have more fun taking them off." She said looking up at me with a devilish seductive grin.

I looked back at her, holding up her gaze, I liked the fact that now I had no problem doing so, before I couldn't hold eye contact with her to save my life, and now, now I couldn't wait to look into her eyes. I smiled.

"Come on now you little horndog, Manuel is already waiting for us." She huffed once again when she heard Manuel's name. I swear, she could be so possessive at times. Although I didn't exactly hate it, it was kinda cute in its own way.

"Whatever you say miss." She said back as she helped me out of the bed. I forced myself not to groan once I felt the weight of my body on my legs.

I felt my legs shaking, as if my body was refusing to hold me. I knew I still had a long way to go. And the pain of my atrophied muscles only made it harder. Kate had been helping me a lot. It was amazing to see how much she had changed in these past few months, or maybe, she was just being herself and I was seeing the real Katherine at last. Whatever it may be, I liked it, and I didn't want it to change.

She had been helping me with my physiotherapy exercises, she was actually very good at it, although she always asked for a "reward" afterwards. Of course, she would tell me that it was all for my benefit, she was a smooth talker indeed. She would say that the constricting and relaxing of my muscles would help. It wasn't scientifically wrong though.
And the easiest way to get that to happen... well, let's just say that she would make me relax very, very often. I blushed at the thought.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me suddenly, I wide grin across her face. Damn, she noticed.

"Nothing." I said lamely, she saw right through me. But she let it slide. I sighed as I walked towards her car, leaning on her. She was still smirking.

We walked slowly towards her car, she allowed me to take my time, each step at a time. After a few agonizing minutes, I finally reached the passenger door and leaned against it, sighing heavily. Kate cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips gently.

"You did great missy." She said, pecking me once more on the lips before she opened the door for me.

She lifted me up by my hip so I could get onto the seat. Thankfully her car was not too high up from the ground, so it was easy, all things considered.

After she was sure I was comfortable on my seat and had my seatbelt on she moved towards the driver's seat. It was amazing how caring she could be when she wanted to.
I watched as she entered the car nonchalantly. She turned it on, with a sigh. I knew she didn't want to leave either. But we had to, we couldn't just stay here in this fairytale. Besides, I had countless doctor appointments back in the city. I watched as she put the car in movement.

"Kate, I wanted to thank you." I said suddenly. She looked back at me momentarily, frowning slightly.

"Thank me? What for?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"For this, this perfect weekend you planned, everything you're doing for me. And also..." I trailed off, suddenly getting flushed. I could see her raising one of her eyebrows even though she had her face turned towards the road.

"And?" She asked and I forced myself to answer, I had started it, might as well finish.

"I wanted to thank you, for the way you took my virginity, I truly couldn't think of a better way to lose it." I said finally, blushing profusely afterwards. I saw her smiling brightly, but for some reason she held the steering wheel tighter at the mention of it. I thought it was weird, but I decided not to ask about it.